favorite mc

This thread is made all the time.

Do people not realise that there's a search button.

For me, they ruin sets. They just chat about shit really. I'd rather listen to the actual music.

And can you all stop using the word "lyrical" as Drum and Bass MCs don't incorporate that. Yes, they have a nice flow and decent lyrics, but they are nowhere near "lyrical"

Go listen to some Wu Tang Clan, Big L, Rhyme Asylum, Jehst or countless other amazing MCs and then try calling a DnB MC lyrical.

how about shut up and u grow up because your 16 u little faggot.

you will be banned very shortly wiv a bit of luck.

do u think ur a badman cus u like dutty, dumb, annoying lyrics?

i got more bars than a feild of sheep, i got barrrrs for every day of the week.

that lyric alone shits on anything SDC have or will ever do!

LOG OUT!

how can anyone think sdc are any good...... they are the worst ever... i love drum and bass, but then northern monkeys make me hate it, cos they are soooooooo shit!!!!!!!!

and as for uncz, .. who wants to listen to aload of crack heads making stupid animal noises... both crews need to quit there day jobs and go work in macdonalds, cos i hear macdonalds are hiring retards

the only mcs who are good at what they do are 2shy, gq, sp (and fearless back in the day)
ad,id rage etc are good i suppose aswell

This thread is made all the time.

Do people not realise that there's a search button.

For me, they ruin sets. They just chat about shit really. I'd rather listen to the actual music.

And can you all stop using the word "lyrical" as Drum and Bass MCs don't incorporate that. Yes, they have a nice flow and decent lyrics, but they are nowhere near "lyrical"

Go listen to some Wu Tang Clan, Big L, Rhyme Asylum, Jehst or countless other amazing MCs and then try calling a DnB MC lyrical.

I know what you're saying I listen to wu tang, roots manuva, phi life cypher and loads of other proper rappers. But when you listen to eksman on radio you do find that you're actually listening to lyrics rather than bullshit for rhythm's sake.

Back
Top Bottom