Why do most mans slate mc's???
Unnecessary reloads forced by them
Unnecessary turn ups of the mic volume leads to
Bad radio or event recordings
Talking 2 much/MCing bad/Terrible Voice
Putting themselves higher than DJ/Music
Terribly overrating themselves
Making weird noises/embarassing children chants

MCs need Drum & Bass but Drum & Bass doesn´t need any MCs..which doesn´t mean I´m against everybody.But they should CALM THE FUCK DOWN.As Foxy said in that one Logan D and Sly set when forced one reload..he knows that in 2009 MCs shouldn´t do this..listen to it.

Mans are hatin on Bassman but why?

LOL, just go to bassman.co.uk and listen to the audio..:D

I see what your sayin cos i often listen to sets with little or no mc's, maybe it's an age thing but i like my old school mc's for lettin tune's play without pullin it up before the tune even drops!( five-0) lol but i respect your opinions as they are factual and valid which is good for this thread

this kid round the corner from me. sick nursery rhymes for a 5 year old. lets the tunes ride out and everything

i think MC 5-0 is heavy! anyone agree?? i like his old school style

I wouldn´t say he´s heavy (my opinion) but OK..thing is I heard couple of sets where he sucked bigtime..stopped music annoyingly long time, every time the DJ wanted to come again he said..holdonholdonholdon..quite impolite..and told the crowd unnecessary bollocks..

havnt heard any recent sets with him man used to be sick with hyper d back in the day.. remember a set with Dj fluid him and hyper on new years 1997 was sick.

Back
Top Bottom