favorite mc

just out of interest... who do u think the most talented dj is?

Talented? or my favourite?

Most talented dj is Andy C ofc..

Personal opinion.. DJ's i look out for when reading a flyer:

Hazard #1 Jump up king
Taxman THIS LAD CAN MIX
Sly (selection selection selection)
and then mostly midlands dutty jump up ckb,alpha,escape,the force etc

Hazard #1 Jump up king
Taxman THIS LAD CAN MIX

i was expectin u 2 say ckb or summin lol

buy yeah... spot on with hazard

Hazard #1 Jump up king
Taxman THIS LAD CAN MIX

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

who do u like mate?

liquid? u like a bit of liquid with your students mates do ya? high contrast and a bit of chase and stauts? maybe pendulum will come to ur uni mate u never know!

or maybe u like the neurofunk. bit of noisia? maybe some spor? thats well produced enit mate.. so well made that u cant even rave to it.

so what are ya mate? liquid student gayboy or a gothy geeky techstepper?

Hazard #1 Jump up king
Taxman THIS LAD CAN MIX

apart from jump up what do you listen to?

lmao trigga is shit compared to skiba, eks, shabba, evil and so on for basicly every drum and bass mc out there, except the rest of sdc of corse. Why do you think no1 in sdc has won best mc and people like skiba and eks take it year in year out

lmao trigga is shit compared to skiba, eks, shabba, evil and so on for basicly every drum and bass mc out there, except the rest of sdc of corse. Why do you think no1 in sdc has won best mc and people like skiba and eks take it year in year out

Because of shit people like SAM THE DNB MAN and all his ICT class voting for eksman cos they heard him on limewire.

who do u like mate?

liquid? u like a bit of liquid with your students mates do ya? high contrast and a bit of chase and stauts? maybe pendulum will come to ur uni mate u never know!

or maybe u like the neurofunk. bit of noisia? maybe some spor? thats well produced enit mate.. so well made that u cant even rave to it.

so what are ya mate? liquid student gayboy or a gothy geeky techstepper?

your a fool if u think u cant rave to spor.

I listen to alot of jump up...but i get sick of it after a while due to the lack of creativity sometimes.
Your so narrow minded...the roots of drum and bass was influenced by different genres including jazz.
So i bet if i said i listened to jazz you would call me 'gay' or whatever.

Im not typical stereotype of person.
im an average cunt from feltham who has abit of a brain.
no i dont goto uni..im just an average person at the moment looking for a job.

Please define what raving is?
wobbling around in a club pilled off your head listening to whump repeated at 1/8 at 174 bpm

Hazard #1 Jump up king
Taxman THIS LAD CAN MIX

i would rather listen to jazz or gospel then the shit you have just said you like
hazard/taxman, come on man... suppose someone has to like em!!!

TBH i listen to all types of DnB and this is DnB forum so dont slag off someone elses taste.. at the end of the day if you dont agree just say im not a fan of jump up dont be such a twat about it.

**Jump up is too sick to rave to aswell.. but i honestally say i dont listen to it that much when im just jammin.

Because of shit people like SAM THE DNB MAN and all his ICT class voting for eksman cos they heard him on limewire.

lol Ict class.

I barely even went to school when i was registered there.
I wish i did to be honest.
Cos i have a chance of turning out like you now.

erm no..i dont use limewire...i get my mixes off of here and some russian site.

how did u get into drum and bass?

I think you're a bit delusional mate, like brof said there's so many better mc's than any drum n bass mc which actually makes this thread a bit silly anyway. But the fact is that they won those awards for a reason, especially skibadee because he's practically represented the dnb mc scene worldwide for years and together with det started the 2x freestyle shit way back and influenced most of the mc's around today. Im not saying trigga hasnt been in the game for long either cz its obvious that he has, but he's not exactly been the soul of the party has he.

lol Ict class.

I barely even went to school when i was registered there.
I wish i did to be honest.
Cos i have a chance of turning out like you now.

erm no..i dont use limewire...i get my mixes off of here and some russian site.

how did u get into drum and bass?

mate everybody here know u searched for eksman on limewire and downloaded everythin that popped up, now shut up

Back
Top Bottom