ear plugs?

The Elacins filter out the harmfull frequencies by reducing db.

The foam ones won't allow sound waves properly through. It'll just sound muffled with dramatically reduced mids and highs. You'd struggle to use them for DJing.

The only issue I have with plugs is that because they reduce the volume to a safe level it kind of kills the vibe of listening to DnB on a loud system. You get the low end but in DnB the action & percieved loudness comes from the midrange frequency band. On the plus side, you come out of a club, take the plugs out and your hearing is normal, no ringing or muffled hearing.

Well worth the investment.

^^ All this.

I got the Er-15s - Fucking amazing, can't mix without them on a big rig! It'll make raving a lot more fun too ableit a little quieter but no heavy ringing in the morning (got tinitus anyways) which rules!!

Can't you get them customs on the NHS?
or am i thinking about something else.

I got some on the NHS after i was told at the rate i was going i would be deaf by 30, they wernt customs but they where still top dollar ear plugs. Overall the music doesnt sound that different when i have them in. They do stop the nasty ringing in your ears when you go outside away from the speakers tho.

I use these. My ears still ring when I leave the club but not as bad as they used to. I've had tinnitus since childhood anyway.

. I recommend these, they are cheap and do the job very well. Stick at using them every time you go out and you will wonder how you ever did without them.
http://www.htfr.com/more-info/MR226585

guna buy these on friday as im typing this and all is quiet at my house my ears are ringing!not enuff to annoy me but noticed it for bout 3 months or more!cheers ppl

^^ All this.

I got the Er-15s - Fucking amazing, can't mix without them on a big rig! It'll make raving a lot more fun too ableit a little quieter but no heavy ringing in the morning (got tinitus anyways) which rules!!

sorry to dig this thread out of the grave but im plannin on gettin these, they worth getting or is best to purchase the 25's that is all (y)

Got my er 15s a few weeks ago (having ordered them in january!!! major fuck up by boots and acs) and theyre pretty decent. If you want absolutely NO ringing than get the 25s, im fairly sure theyd be next to impossible to mix with tho.

I also wear my earplugs wether I'm DJing or clubbing.

Just wear them at a club and then take them out for a sec. I normally panic and stick them back in as quick as possible :P Its really that loud and painful that you realise its stupid that you dont wear them.

I'm starting out pretty early as I'm 16 and I'll be going clubbing for probably 10 more years. Without earplugs I definitely would loose my hearing.

I also bought the alpines. Seriously cheap and very discrete so you dont look like a too much of a dickhead,

cheers for the info man. yea i reppin the 20 buck alpine ones atm but yea need to upgrade, not gunna let this ringing get anyworse.

Back
Top Bottom