Drummy & Smith - Are You Ready

yeah you know that! where can you get this from, its a fuckin banger! i neeeeeeed it, would't mind the "welcome to the jungle vip" either if anyone knows about it

Got the promo of this the other day. i like it but the pressing is kinda quiet. Shame cos this tune should bang...

what happened to DBS. they use to rule. still can occasionally. 'can you feel' it is a fucking great tune, but this is awful, throw away business. bought, played for a month then forgotten about.

I have a tonne of old Drumsound & Smiths releases on vinyl, and I am not a fan of the way they have decided to go. I admit for the way the jump up scene is at the moment it is a good one but compared to their old stuff like Killa DJ/Breakdown/The Odyssey it is not much of a triumph.

Good tune though.

what happened to DBS. they use to rule. still can occasionally. 'can you feel' it is a fucking great tune, but this is awful, throw away business. bought, played for a month then forgotten about.

I agree man. I have can you feel it and live another day is on wax and it's great. but this is shit.

Back
Top Bottom