• No drugs should be taken at events, only alcohol or nicoteine

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • No drugs should be taken at any events

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Booya, Lets get fuukt up maaaaaaaaan

Votes: 32 23.4%

• Total voters

SynesthesiaC

Curious about what peoples opinions are, as everyone seems to have different ones on this subject. You can vote on multiple boxes.

Cheers.

Last edited:
They can take whatever they want, as long as they dont become pricks, i usually dont cross the line of fuck up, cause then i cant remember shit haha

As long as ther person/s can handle them course there fine, there dead fun and gone hand in hand with rave music since the whole seen started, they help people to appreciate the music and also keep us us longer.. oh 'ar!!!

yeah liek dose said as long as they can contol themselves and all ther mates dont have to looks after them constantly, therefore ruining the whole night, it's okay :D
many times ive gone to parties/rraves etc andmy mates just cnt handle some shit, you help them coz ther eyour mates but it does get rather annoying sometimes!

Back in the day when pills were good (not as good a the 90's apparently tho) and mandy was a virgin........good tyms, good tyms........

The best bit, drug-wise, is the 1st spliff after you get in from a rave.......there are some things money can't buy, for everything else there's ma birds bank account!!

Back in the day when pills were good (not as good a the 90's apparently tho) and mandy was a virgin........good tyms, good tyms........

The best bit, drug-wise, is the 1st spliff after you get in from a rave.......there are some things money can't buy, for everything else there's ma birds bank account!!

Yeah man, waitin for the rave to finish cause you knew how good that spliff was gonna be! Some better pills comin about now there just very rare :confused:

i dont need drugs to help me appreciate or whatever

im there for the vibes and the bass

theres nothing i hate more than a bunch of pilled up chavy cunts who are there getting rowdy with their trigger fingers in the air

Last edited:
Yeh fair one man one of my friends went to a rave sober and loved it.

I only bought up alcohol because it actually causes more damage to you then MDMA does but I guess as anything MD related (where I live) is cut to fuck with speed you are still likely to do more damage.

Yeh fair one man one of my friends went to a rave sober and loved it.

I only bought up alcohol because it actually causes more damage to you then MDMA does but I guess as anything MD related (where I live) is cut to fuck with speed you are still likely to do more damage.

Alcohol doesn't drain your spinal fluid mate!!

Given though, there are alot more alcohol-related deaths in this country than there are ecstasy related deaths. But that's just because alot more people drink than do pills etc.............

Alcohol doesn't drain your spinal fluid mate!!
/QUOTE]

Heehehehe I love MDMA myths, not true my friend

http://bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=309463

You dont need drugs at a rave but they they can highten your exprience by quite abit, even if its just alcohol, but if you put the effort in and the vibes are good then you dont need no chemical assistance.

For me due to last like 6 times last year of buying fake pills and even fake crystall mdma, its either a nice drinky winky or maybe some legals just to give me that sharper edge when dancing like loon:clown:

Back
Top Bottom