Votes: 88 64.2%
  • No drugs should be taken at events, only alcohol or nicoteine

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • No drugs should be taken at any events

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Booya, Lets get fuukt up maaaaaaaaan

Votes: 32 23.4%

• Total voters
Hmm synthasiac, is either a narc or doing some college project. Blatant, who gives a fuck what next man does at a rave. grow up ffs. its teh music that unifies us not the drugs

reading books in corduroy slacks and knitted sweaters at the library is the new getting wrecked on drink and drugs at raves.

trust me i'm a fashion icon.

Nothing better than a small dose of MDMA when the musics crackin in my opinion. Or mephedrone. And a coupla beers or benzos are just as nice.

Noticed high contrasts clean as a whistle, doesn't even use legal highs like alcohol. Probs why he's so switched on and has made so many tunes :)

Don't do drugs anymore, i just drink.
Just enough to enjoy myself.
Not about throwing up half way through listening to a set.

used to neck heaps of pills, then turned alco, been hitting up charlie recently, enjoying new levels of co-ordination !

but yeah, don't drink/take drugs if you can't control yourself, nothing worse then an aggro drunk ruining the vibes

Alcohol doesn't drain your spinal fluid mate!!
/QUOTE]

Heehehehe I love MDMA myths, not true my friend

http://bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=309463

You dont need drugs at a rave but they they can highten your exprience by quite abit, even if its just alcohol, but if you put the effort in and the vibes are good then you dont need no chemical assistance.

For me due to last like 6 times last year of buying fake pills and even fake crystall mdma, its either a nice drinky winky or maybe some legals just to give me that sharper edge when dancing like loon:clown:

Thank you :D

alcohol is the best drug!! the only thing i hate about it is the hangovers and not remembering much! Which is annoying wen uv been to a sick rave!

Meh jungle scene is better tbh, especially fever at Area just pure raving and everyones chilled in there :D, sure pretty much everyone in there is on pills or some other drug, just makes the rave that much better enhancing light sensitivity.

Becoming more aware of the lasers and lights, and the bass shaking your entire body is awesome stuff, so yeah drugs are ok as long as the user can manage him or herself while on them, and knows his or her limits.

MANDY.....WHEREVER YOU MAY BE,
I'D LIKE A BOMB OF THE PURE MD,
WITH A DIBBLE-DABBLE HERE,
AND A DIBBLE-DABBLE THERE,
SO OPEN YOUR WRAP
AND FUCKIN SHARE!!

Alcohol doesn't drain your spinal fluid mate!!

Given though, there are alot more alcohol-related deaths in this country than there are ecstasy related deaths. But that's just because alot more people drink than do pills etc.............

Watched some BBC documentary thing and they did a run down of 20 most dangerous drugs and MDMA was ranked 18 Alcohol was ranked 8. They based the danger on harm it does to user and harms it has on society.

http://www.documentary-log.com/d97-the-20-most-dangerous-drugs/

Heres the documentary if anyones interested.

Last edited:
Watched some BBC documentary thing and they did a run down of 20 most dangerous drugs and MDMA was ranked 18 Alcohol was ranked 8. They based the danger on harm it does to user and harms it has on society.

http://www.documentary-log.com/d97-the-20-most-dangerous-drugs/

Heres the documentary if anyones interested.

Don't underestimate the long-term effects of ecstasy abuse my friend!!

Of course alcohol is more dangerous......it is far more addictive and turns most people into cunts......whereas you wanna hug everyone in sight after a bit of MD!! What was ranked 1st? Tobacco?

Of course alcohol is more dangerous......it is far more addictive and turns most people into cunts......whereas you wanna hug everyone in sight after a bit of MD!! What was ranked 1st? Tobacco?

Heroine was first, cocaine was 2nd and can't remember the others but I think quite a few prescription drugs were amongst the top 10 ,goes to show that the systems fucked.

Don't want to underestimate any long term drug abuse to be honest easy to fall in to a cycle of doing something too often.

Indeed, in the short term it can lead to dreadful depression if abused, memory loss, and lots of other things. NEVER go over 250mg a night (0.2-0.3 of a gram) and you should be fine.

Things is, all studies show a total change to normality after three months, and no long term effects have shown yet.

Heroin was, then Coke, as they are so addictive and dangerous if used too much (heroin in overdose and coke on your heart) The study was publicshed in the lancet so its respected science. Here a link for those interested: http://www.drugequality.org/files/Development_of_a_Rational Scale_2007.pdf

Indeed, in the short term it can lead to dreadful depression if abused, memory loss, and lots of other things. NEVER go over 250mg a night (0.2-0.3 of a gram) and you should be fine.

Things is, all studies show a total change to normality after three months, and no long term effects have shown yet.

Heroin was, then Coke, as they are so addictive and dangerous if used too much (heroin in overdose and coke on your heart) The study was publicshed in the lancet so its respected science. Here a link for those interested: http://www.drugequality.org/files/Development_of_a_Rational Scale_2007.pdf

Oh shit.

haha. Bad comedown? :( Harsh.

And using it only once a month is also advised by doctors, and when they use MDMA is PTSD studies they leave 2 months inbetween use. Its okay for a couple of weeks on the trot as long as its small amounts.

If abused then the 'magic' of MDMA will likely never return, fully at least. Fucking unfortunately. The longer you wait the better it is.

Had a few mate hahaha, not for a long time though.....was only off of pills tho. Never really had a comedown off of mandy....just makes you feel weird the next day, but you can still do things. But you just wanna do things like walk down an aisle in a supermarket with both arms stretched-out, taking everything off the shelves as you walk.....go on a terrorise-spree sorta mood!!

You need a good decent level of Serotonin in your brain, the hormone that makes MD work, in order to get the best out of the drug. I could scare some pplz with stories of how frequently I used to do MD, when it was good!! But after understanding the whole Serotonin thing.......I knew it was always better when you waited!!

details:

http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/motm/serotonin/home1.htm

Next time you use MDMA, buy some 5-htp capsules from hollands and barretts or something. It gets broken down by your boidy straight into serotonin and replenishes you. I find 250mg of that after a MDMA sesh and no comedown at all :)

Back
Top Bottom