Votes: 88 64.2%
  • No drugs should be taken at events, only alcohol or nicoteine

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • No drugs should be taken at any events

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Booya, Lets get fuukt up maaaaaaaaan

Votes: 32 23.4%

• Total voters
As long as people don't start acting like cocks when they are on drugs then I am cool with it.

Yeah man, waitin for the rave to finish cause you knew how good that spliff was gonna be! Some better pills comin about now there just very rare :confused:

yeah had some mitisbushi turbos the other day whcih were very nice... but now everyone where i live (st.albans) is ALLLL over mephadrone its actually become unreal how common and available it is and the number of people doing it everywhere and anywhere let alone at raves

ive been completely sober at 2 raves and had just as much fun :)

yep me too mate... 9 times out of 10 im working at the event in some way so dont ever have anything more than a few bottles of corona....

If you are trying to get into the scene its best you try and cut the whole drugs thing..... contrary to belief... alot of the artists in dnb dont do drugs.... they may do them outside of raves etc.... but while they are at work.... they dont do it....

They can take whatever they want, as long as they dont become pricks, i usually dont cross the line of fuck up, cause then i cant remember shit haha

yeah, only few things suck more than going to a rave with proper artist and waking up in the morning not remembering one thing about the performance...

i get absolutely twisted every rave i go to, mainly on little fellas. so i would have to go with the last one. booooya lets get mullered!! legalize it yea!!

yeah had some mitisbushi turbos the other day whcih were very nice... but now everyone where i live (st.albans) is ALLLL over mephadrone its actually become unreal how common and available it is and the number of people doing it everywhere and anywhere let alone at raves

Yeah i not what your sayin, its a full time job bein on the ol crome (thats what they call mephedrone round here, fuk knows why lol)

i support drug takin as its something u must do b4 you die
alot people go mad on pills these days though, 12 in a night is rediculous!
i find im the lastone skankin, and use Drum n Bass as my choice drug
if i wer to take class As id be stupidly excited...
had some blu MDMA during Friction and wanted to crowd surf n fo mental

people who have swing jaw piss me off. people who walk around like a sloth, piss me off.

drugs are bad mkay. sound.

Back
Top Bottom