DOWN WITH PENDULUM

come on pendulum hatters , just a few more comments and we are at 100,

PLEASE STOP COMING ON HERE AND PRAISING THEM, THIS IS A PLACE FOR PEOPLE TO BITCH ABOUT THEM

PEACE

WHY SAY PEACE WHEN YOU ARE BLAITANTLY TRYING TO MAKE WAR!!!!! you people make me sick to to the back teeth!
this wouldnt be any fun for you if it wasnt for the fact that pendulum fans willl see this thread!! personally i think it should be deleted since this is ment to be a community, a forum. not a hate-house!!!

the point of a forum is to discuss your views, so why delete this thread.

IMO

Pendulem, Oz Rock band, who proberley discovered dnb on tour, and got high and felt the vibe, started making tunes, with maybe a slightly differnet approach that got Fresh's attention, he taught them how to produce well, and taught them a lot of his skills, and then IMO they then had some good releases.

They then took this given gift, abused it, milked it, got sighned to a very commercial label, and continued to work on this theme, making obvious bs, (although well engineered), and then real dnb fans started to see through it, and made such comments. Pendulum then retaliated by slaggin of the whole industry, genre, and community, by saying they basically make tune to rake in cash, and ergo, clearly don't have a passion for what they are doing.

I believe they think they have found a niche sound. I think it wont last.

slightly of topic but kinda how I feel about Kosheen, made some faily good dnb, then made a complete different album and shocked the community

bah

IMO music should be about passion, and hearing/ making something that makes electricty shiver up your back, and if that aint the case, get your ass to the job centre.:-x

Last edited:
WHY SAY PEACE WHEN YOU ARE BLAITANTLY TRYING TO MAKE WAR!!!!! you people make me sick to to the back teeth!
this wouldnt be any fun for you if it wasnt for the fact that pendulum fans willl see this thread!! personally i think it should be deleted since this is ment to be a community, a forum. not a hate-house!!!

be deleted HA!! its a popular thread, look how many replies there are , this should be a sticky. i said right at the start of this thread if you dont like it, dont even read on

BUT you did.

PEACE in general but not with pendulum

Last edited:
Lets be honest guys. Who cares what some geeky lil sniffster says anyway? It's just words from one over confident producer who has been greatly wisked above his station by perhaps unearned fame. You could say the same about big brother contestants like jade goody, who on a much bigger level has been given a position of celebrity without an ounce of talent. This is a stark comparison. My point is....Whatever Jade says in the public eye is not taken seiously by anyone with any intelligence. So in the same light, dont listen to his opinions in the dnb circle.
Just coz he says. We have conquered the dnb scene.. means shag all. I have worked with adults and children with autism for 13 years. If i walked around saying ive conquered all there is to know about autism, people would just think i was a big headed, thick twat.
Congrats darkist on a rather large thread. Hope you get some money or sumthing, maybe penge will pay you a back hander to stop the madness. Funny if this thread destroyed them. Wonder if they have read this?
lets all make a face at them.:D

PENDULUM SUCK BALLS they are fuckin bleak if they wanna know what DnB is a bout they should by a mickeyfinn or a swanne cd failing that get a skelter tape pack from about 96 to 98 dont like where dnb is going its all turning a little cheesy and i blame pendulum the talentless wankers in short what i want to say is FUCK OFF and leave DnB to the original bad boys like hype,finn and and the others

If they started at metal they were probably shit at that too!Im glad they are getting this sort of reaction from poeple,it shows that poeple care about the scene.But,let them be what they want,which is a pop band(wouldnt be surprised if they were behind tottally addicted to bass....)

Its good though.I thought I was the only person that despised them,my mates all like them but Ive always hated the fucks.Its a bit bad that I spend so much time on here fucking giving myself indigestion over them but I like a good rant!

Ill give them this though they have provided HOURS of good clean abusive fun!I find myself sitting about tryng to out do my last slice of naked vitriol.Very rewarding!Ive never had so much indigestion in my life!The acid just pours out of my mouth!(Well,t has to get past the bile that those fuckers produce in me.....)Hopefully this thread will start a cataclysmic downturn in Pendulames fortunes and they will be exposed for the fake pop producing pieces of shit that they are....rock and dnb fusion?MY ARSE!

Lets be honest guys. Who cares what some geeky lil sniffster says anyway? It's just words from one over confident producer who has been greatly wisked above his station by perhaps unearned fame. You could say the same about big brother contestants like jade goody, who on a much bigger level has been given a position of celebrity without an ounce of talent. This is a stark comparison. My point is....Whatever Jade says in the public eye is not taken seiously by anyone with any intelligence. So in the same light, dont listen to his opinions in the dnb circle.
Just coz he says. We have conquered the dnb scene.. means shag all. I have worked with adults and children with autism for 13 years. If i walked around saying ive conquered all there is to know about autism, people would just think i was a big headed, thick twat.
Congrats darkist on a rather large thread. Hope you get some money or sumthing, maybe penge will pay you a back hander to stop the madness. Funny if this thread destroyed them. Wonder if they have read this?
lets all make a face at them.:D

Yeah dude they have read stuff on this forum,cos they was in the papers bitchin about our band of merry troubadours.He said that the opinion of a few forum users was of no consequence to him cos,get this,he is backed up by the ammount of records that they sell.Sorry buddy but that just confirms everything that I have said about you,you fame-hunting pop producing piece o shit!I think the opinions of poeple on this forum is more by way of an example of the feeling of the dnb scene that record sales are.Its only poeple who like dnb who are on this forum so....how is it that he seems to think the opinions of those true dnb headz is of no consequenceHe should listen an try to take note of the critisisms on this forum cos a lot of the poeple on this forum know their shit/.

Back
Top Bottom