DOWN WITH PENDULUM

What a C.U.N.T!!! If Rob swire really said those things then i might have to molester his future children!

Conquered the dnb scene don't make me laugh. all they did was made a sound most people would like.

I used to like pendulum til i saw slam on mtv base for the first time last record i ever bought of theres. tell a lie i did buy granite because i needed a frizby for the dog to play with. was so much fun throwing granite the lenght of the park then having the dog bring it back all chewed up a slobbery. was a fun day.

FUCK PENDULUM YOU TURN YOUR BACK ON DRUM AND BASS , DRUM AND BASS TURNS IT'S BACK ON YOU GOOD RIDENSE!!!!!!!!

http://www.djrolley.com

mybanner4876f292d7391xk2.png

Last edited:
lol!
i completly agree!
especially on there site they say the conquered dnb????
no they aint they fuckin poisoned it!
only for a bit tho as its seems to be back on form now tho!lol

pendulum!:finger2::mad:

exactly, they DID conquer the D'n'B scene and then they developed their own sound, the only way they could have sold out is to do what the public (fans) wanted.......

they arent D'n'B anymore but they just carry the title because its what they are known for!!
once youv got a title its hard to get rid of it... theres drum and bass and then theres jungle these days, slightly different, does Sub Focus sound like DJ Hazard? no

take a step back and see pendulum for what they are. not what they were!!!

What a C.U.N.T!!! If Rob swire really said those things then i might have to molester his future children!

yeah, coz raping children solves all musical differences
and work out how to conjugate the word molest properly...

I used to like pendulum til i saw slam on mtv base for the first time last record i ever bought of theres. tell a lie i did buy granite because i needed a frizby for the dog to play with. was so much fun throwing granite the lenght of the park then having the dog bring it back all chewed up a slobbery. was a fun day.

FUCK PENDULUM YOU TUNE YOUR BACK ON DRUM AND BASS , DRUM AND BASS TURNS IT'S BACK ON YOU GOOD RIDENSE!!!!!!!!

u stopped liking a song because it was on tv?
on a music channel?
oh dear god nooo!!!
and how do u tune ur back?

theres drum and bass and then theres jungle these days, slightly different, does Sub Focus sound like DJ Hazard? no

wot?

exactly, they DID conquer the D'n'B scene and then they developed their own sound, the only way they could have sold out is to do what the public (fans) wanted.......

they arent D'n'B anymore but they just carry the title because its what they are known for!!
once youv got a title its hard to get rid of it... theres drum and bass and then theres jungle these days, slightly different, does Sub Focus sound like DJ Hazard? no

take a step back and see pendulum for what they are. not what they were!!!

You know what in some aspects your right but mostly wrong.

See the d'n'b scene is closely formed by lovers of the music who wanna go out and rave hard me being one of them!!!
but what you get these days at fabric when pendulum are playing are mosh pits and rock heads. sorry but that aint the d'n'b scene get your asses back down the mean fiddler where you belong. Have a mosh pit there your the envy of everyone i think ( steriotypes )

Anyways in all honesty if i had heard pendulum for the first time doing what their doing now i would proberly like them. fact is i grew up with d'n'b pendulum wern't about then. they blew up on the scene with mind cape and various over track.

end of the day they didn't conque the scene i mean andy c is still trying to conque the scene altogh he pretty much has with ram and the nightlife series.

Well to sum it all off, pendulum suck now, in eyes of dnb turn your back on the true dnb raver we turn our backs on you.

don't know what to say the dnb industry is now stronger than ever

TRUE DRUM AND BASS @ http://www.djrolley.com

why are we even giving pendulum the time of day by talking about them. their not dnb so why should they be talked about in a dnb forum!!!!

Good thread, very fun to read.
What pisses me off the most is when I meet people and ask them if there into dnb, and they reply 'yeah, pendulum!'
I was scrolling through the music channels on sky and I went passed kerrang and thought... 'wait that's not metal...' I switch back and find that is Pendulums track Outer Space!
W H A T T H E F U C K! Kerrang are playing them!!
I have no idea why there still labeled as Drum And Bass.
Maybe its because they play at the same tempo??.. :slick:

Good thread, very fun to read.
What pisses me off the most is when I meet people and ask them if there into dnb, and they reply 'yeah, pendulum!'
I was scrolling through the music channels on sky and I went passed kerrang and thought... 'wait that's not metal...' I switch back and find that is Pendulums track Outer Space!
W H A T T H E F U C K! Kerrang are playing them!!
I have no idea why there still labeled as Drum And Bass.
Maybe its because they play at the same tempo??.. :slick:

im into abit of metal...but nowadays kerrang play allotta soft shit n wank

n yeah ive heard loads of people say that it gets on my tits...i havent heard one person go ''yeah goldie'' or ''yeah ed rush n optical''

I was only stating how I thought these guys had sold out in my intro thred just, and wondered what happend to there sound, but openly admitting it on thie biggest DnB forum in the world is just stupid.

I almost feel like trashing my old Pendulum tracks, the BreakBeatCHaos ones which where good IMO.

That happens with everything though -

You say you like Jazz and people say Kenny G...

Rock and they say some shit band like Nickelback...

Techno and they say Basshunter...

Hip Hop and they say 50 Cent

It's no biggie, shit happens man...

Techno and they say Basshunter...
QUOTE]

i hate basshunter...no i despise basshunter, his music is aload of shit.

my mums a big techno head n she said that hes just embarrising the techno scene with his shit music

i cant believe people like his music...its like listening to that bounce song by those shit mcs from liverpool.

or no fear manz vs devious crew

yea is basshunter that really cheesy techno happy crap??? that gay fella that dances like a dick and mimes the words???

big up on the pengu hating thou guys !!! couldnt have done it without ya!!!

i still dig there old tunes

Ive said it before and ill say it again PENDULUM R SHIT!!!!!!!They make wank tunes and always have.Id rather listen to Basshuter or Bonkers than those fake ass "dnb" fucks!!!

Fuckers like those have no rights to ever have classed themselves as dnb.THEY SUCK!!CASE....FUCKING....CLOSED!They are like the General Levy of the 21st century.

Go back to Oz and take your shit "music" with you!

man i dont get the big issue with pendulum?

i think they r one of the most talented bands out at the moment...

rob swire?
hes a production genius!

u guys need to get over the fact that pendulum r completely
taking DnB to new levels :D
if they had turned out another album exactly the same as "hold your colour" that would just be boring :S
i think its great that they have fused rock and DnB together
sounds genius to me

plus.....rob swire is frickin hot!

man i dont get the big issue with pendulum?

i think they r one of the most talented bands out at the moment...

rob swire?
hes a production genius!

u guys need to get over the fact that pendulum r completely
taking DnB to new levels :D
if they had turned out another album exactly the same as "hold your colour" that would just be boring :S
i think its great that they have fused rock and DnB together
sounds genius to me

plus.....rob swire is frickin hot!

pendulum need to add more dnb elements into thier sound if they are gunna take it to new levels.
they should take a leaf out of london elektricity's book use...thats how drum and bass bands should be...i dont mind guitars they sound alright but they shouldnt dominate everything else.

rob swire has a wierd face

Back
Top Bottom