dnbforum production competition August 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
if monday is the deadline i will wrap up my track or atleast try my best over the weekend, been far too busy and time iv had have been workin on another tune!!!

shit i was hoping it would be today so i wouldnt get sick of my track but also cos im excited to hear all the other entries

yeah i rarely revisit, but when im working on something and the structure is down, i cant help adding and adding when i get the feeling i should be refining whats already there

how so? cos reason looks like lego and so subliminal building desire ensures?

no i mean ableton got that thing when you can with a few live tweaks on your midi controller rearrange the tune. my mate calls it 'ableton music' though, not cos it sounds bad but just cos ableton users never finsih anything. he said that, i didnt.

im just glad i have submitted - i can relax now and just start making new tunes... yeah and maybe get high and make new tunes - ya know the ones that sound great until you play them the next day... then its like omfg what was i thinking...
And i dont have to ever finish my tunes muwahaha..

think this comp has messed with my head.

Just sent mine, not happy really but spent far to long on it already. Can you let me know if you got it please?

You can take some pleasure in knowing you definitely wont be coming last my friend.

And even if I don't come last, I don't care cause at the end of the day I still hate my tune, and liking my tune means way more than winning for me :D

So good luck everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom