dnbforum production competition August 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
i "kinda" like my tune. its most possibly the worst mixed down tune i ever made due to the lack of monitors (mine beeing repaired atm) and most possibly the most unharmonic, as i made my "lead" out of a chopped sample and i dont know what key it is in xD

its filthy tho :D

Ha, yeah I had a bt of a mess with the pitching as well. Still not sure if it's right as I've heard it all too much now. I like bits of mine, but over-all it's still a bit of a mess.

I've done so much chopping and changing that it won't even render. Glitches through the middle. No idea why. Gonna try and export all the tracks individually as audio and import them into a new project and see if that works.(yn)

my track is well out of key (i dont have a good ear for samples yet), repetative, generic and obvious, but i did my thing with it you know and i think thats important that everybody just does their best with what they got, coz im more interested in hearing all your entrys and finding out who made what!!

We can put wagers on who we think wrote which track. I bet that roadrunner made that wack one thats all over the place :teeth:

man i hope my track gets a couple of votes on the poll atleast i think it might be proper shit i just cant tell!!

if you have heard any of my other tunes... i reckon you should be able to recognise mine!

patience definately aint one of my virtues... can't wait to see the variety... i find it well interesting how given the same stuff so many different styles will be made!

Lol, it would be funny if they were all in the same key, and the same samples were used in every single track ;) great minds etc.

i doubt my track is identical with anyones, i resampled everything so many times. that most of the stuff there, is quite..impossible to figure out , of which sample it came from.

The suspense is killing me, I want to be able to vote, so I could bribe everyone with candy to vote for me and slowly kill off my opponents...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom