Dancefloor Destroyers!!!

Just out of curiosity... Where did it destroy dancefloors? (which night?) Andy played Full Circle over here in a big rave, reaction was how I described above. Not that I dont like that kind of sound, (radioactive is disgusting) but I would never ever call those both tunes dancefloor destroyers.

Depends what night/club you're at for sure. But on a big soundsystem those tunes sound MASSIVE. If you hear them at something like a shogun / renegade / metalheadz people will love that shit up :)

All subjective anyway, but the places im at most of the time people are going nuts to this stuff.

This is far away of beeing a dancefloor destroyer, isnt it? Depends on the Party but this is way to minimal. Anyway best tune which has been mentioned in this thread :P

it depends what you think a dance floor destroyer is really, for me when i hear this i think it sets the place off, but its personnel opinion on what smashes the dance floor isnt it really

Depends what night/club you're at for sure. But on a big soundsystem those tunes sound MASSIVE. If you hear them at something like a shogun / renegade / metalheadz people will love that shit up :)

All subjective anyway, but the places im at most of the time people are going nuts to this stuff.

sadly people are not ready for this kinda stuff over here :(

I can definitely vouch for this. Soul:ution in Manchester goes crazy for this kind of shit. Klute this month.

I suppose we are spoilt for choice in England with the diversity of DnB nights.

Last edited:
I thought you ment 'dancefloor' destroyers as in dancefloor being the sub genre.
I love dancefloor and im not afraid to admit it
This is a dancefloor smasher in my eyes

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom