Dancefloor Destroyers!!!

Not sure if thats the correct title on that dude. Sounds nothing like the original.

the vip doesn't sound like the original atall heard dillinja play this tune quite a few times and i asked randall what the tune was alled when be played b2b wit bailey few years back and he said it was style baby vip...

out of interest how comes some people have a you clip in there post and i'm only getting the link on my threads if you get what i mean

its like expansions vip, that doesnt really sound like the original

Not entirely, but there's still elements of the original contained within that expansions vip. It's easy to differentiate that its a remix/vip when you hear it. With that supposed "Style Baby" vip there's no elements of the original in the production whatsoever.
To be honest, it sounds like an early version of one of those "Who(you)" remixes/vips (the willy wonka mix). Seeing the date that clip was posted its a huge possibility that this could be an early version of one of those.

Oh and there's an insert Video button when you post. You just click on there and post the youtube url in the box when prompted :2thumbs:

Not entirely, but there's still elements of the original contained within that expansions vip. It's easy to differentiate that its a remix/vip when you hear it. With that supposed "Style Baby" vip there's no elements of the original in the production whatsoever.
To be honest, it sounds like an early version of one of those "Who(you)" remixes/vips (the willy wonka mix). Seeing the date that clip was posted its a huge possibility that this could be an early version of one of those.

Oh and there's an insert Video button when you post. You just click on there and post the youtube url in the box when prompted :2thumbs:

legen wait for it dary!!!!! cheers man was pissing me off not knowing how to up vids... back to style baby vip, thats defently not an oi vip, i remember the vip's that went round on dub in 07-08 and i doesn't sound like them, just listened back ot an ol mampi set with a oi vip on it and its not that one neither is it the one that hype used to play, and its not the willy wonka remix since i've got that... anyway still a big tune, dillinja needs to draw for it in his sets again

What I'm saying is that the tune clip could have turned into one of those "Who(you)" remixes at some point after. I'm still sticking to my guns and saying that's not a vip of "style baby" though.

Couldn't resist....
Edit: drop is well fucked up on this clip, just isn't the same!?!

yeah its the drop after the breakdown apparently

also, what Tiesticles said, Acts of Madmen was the best EP of last year imo

Last edited by a moderator:
Its all about The Reward. One of the best tracks of 2009 imo

Yeah man monster tune!! All about Camo + Krooked's stuff for me though, absolutely sick!

Bagged a few of these yesterday and got a mix recorded which is uploading now, will be up in the mixes section shortly!

Some top notch tunes in this thread nice one guys!!!

This.

and this...

but if you want a bit of C&K...

...then they should tickle ya pickle!

This is far away of beeing a dancefloor destroyer, isnt it? Depends on the Party but this is way to minimal. Anyway best tune which has been mentioned in this thread :P

It does destroy dancefloors. As does:

It does destroy dancefloors. As does:

Really? I doubt it man. If you play this on a usual d&b club night the reaction would be people yawning. I can't see anyone liking this when he never ever listened to dnb before and certainly over here (Switzerland) there would be hardly anyone dancing to it. Just out of curiosity... Where did it destroy dancefloors? (which night?) Andy played Full Circle over here in a big rave, reaction was how I described above. Not that I dont like that kind of sound, (radioactive is disgusting) but I would never ever call those both tunes dancefloor destroyers.

My consideration for a dancefloor destroyer would be something like Aztec, Stigma, Let The Story Begin or similar. Something with a huge riff and ear destroying noises.

Back
Top Bottom