Critical Sound @ Fabric - March 18th

Hahahahaha. Where did you spot me? Should've said hello man

You breezed right past me in the smoking area bro, I was like "shit it's wayne!" went to pat you on the shoulder and then was like, 'actually i look a fucking state, is this really the time for first impressions?' .I was at the point in the night where the initial inertia of the MD had worn off, leaving me with a dull rumbling in the back of my head, a face like a fucked up picasso, and the realisation of how bad said face must look. Got even worse later on as this stunning dutch bird started talking to me being all like 'you look like you're having a good time'... oh the shame.

Next time though man, for sure :)

In my opinion, Room 1 shat all over Room 2. I just didn't feel like Room 2 blew up at any point... but to be fair I missed the first 3 acts, wasn't really feeling Spectrasoul or Cyantific... and the Jubei set seemed pretty standard compared to other times I've seen him. Octane & DLR were fucking good though, just wish they'd been on a bit earlier cause by 5am I was absolutely knackered.

Room 1, on the other hand, was killer. And it definitely wasn't dubstep. More mutant house/future garage kind of weird shit. I'm not sure, I don't really know a lot about that music. But it absolutely kicked ass. Ben UFO b2b with Joy Orbison was hands down the best set of the night, I'm a bit pissed off I fucked the second half of it off to go see Jubei now. Julio Bashmore kicked ass, only saw the end of Mala & Pinch but that was okay as by that point they were playing oldschool Jungle which was awesome.

I met one of Gcurtis's and Saint's friends, nice guy, spoke to him about Buried audio for a bit which was random, and saw Wayne but thought better about approaching him as I had a pretty hideous gurn on.

All in all, good night, but didn't have shit on the last time I went to Fabric for Noisia's album launch.

Haha interested who that was. Quite a few mates headed down for this, annoyed i didn't make the effort, but heading down from Leeds for a couple of hours seemed a bit crazy.

In my opinion, Room 1 shat all over Room 2. I just didn't feel like Room 2 blew up at any point... but to be fair I missed the first 3 acts, wasn't really feeling Spectrasoul or Cyantific... and the Jubei set seemed pretty standard compared to other times I've seen him. Octane & DLR were fucking good though, just wish they'd been on a bit earlier cause by 5am I was absolutely knackered.

Room 1, on the other hand, was killer. And it definitely wasn't dubstep. More mutant house/future garage kind of weird shit. I'm not sure, I don't really know a lot about that music. But it absolutely kicked ass. Ben UFO b2b with Joy Orbison was hands down the best set of the night, I'm a bit pissed off I fucked the second half of it off to go see Jubei now. Julio Bashmore kicked ass, only saw the end of Mala & Pinch but that was okay as by that point they were playing oldschool Jungle which was awesome.

I met one of Gcurtis's and Saint's friends, nice guy, spoke to him about Buried audio for a bit which was random, and saw Wayne but thought better about approaching him as I had a pretty hideous gurn on.

All in all, good night, but didn't have shit on the last time I went to Fabric for Noisia's album launch.

haa, brilliant. wonder who he was. and yeah nick shoulda headed down, although i didnt experience the night in its entirety. caught the start of pearsons set, which was smashing fun

You breezed right past me in the smoking area bro, I was like "shit it's wayne!" went to pat you on the shoulder and then was like, 'actually i look a fucking state, is this really the time for first impressions?' .I was at the point in the night where the initial inertia of the MD had worn off, leaving me with a dull rumbling in the back of my head, a face like a fucked up picasso, and the realisation of how bad said face must look. Got even worse later on as this stunning dutch bird started talking to me being all like 'you look like you're having a good time'... oh the shame.

Next time though man, for sure :)

Hahaha. Fair do's man. I wouldnt have judged you for being battered. God knows how many people on here have seen me in some states!

B2b Ram. Grotty weekend. I'm deya.

Abso-bloody-exactly

ohhh, yeah.
Was nice to meet boudi and rhys.
I was abit mangled!

this

---------- Post added at 21:52 ---------- Previous post was at 21:50 ----------

Did none of you guys go to room 1 atall? I heard that joy orbison and ramadanman's sets were unreal and that mala and pinch tor room 1 uP

went in there for about a minute.. during mala b2b pinch and heard that footcrab or whatever it is, screwed up my face and left.. room 2 all night!

Back
Top Bottom