Critical Sound @ Fabric - March 18th

Just bought my ticket fa this

Looking foward to listening to some solid beats. And getting ridiculosly drunk

But hopefully not drunk enough to smack my glasses of my face this time

HAHA!!

Forgot that even happened man...

No more Gin before raves ever again.

One of the few times I've got out of bed tha next day, n just straight up dropped

HAHA!!

Forgot that even happened man...

No more Gin before raves ever again.

One of the few times I've got out of bed tha next day, n just straight up dropped

Hahahaha.

I dont think i'll be hitting the mandy quite so hard at Critical either. My face didnt like me much after Shogun...

Hahahaha.

I dont think i'll be hitting the mandy quite so hard at Critical either. My face didnt like me much after Shogun...

Forgot she even came out that night until you mentioned it a few nights after. FFS!

Alcohol just overpowered everything that night.

LET'S DO IT AGAIN!

cyantific smashed it!! only dj i saw using vinyl. the night went too fast though and i was hallucinating at points but its all good :D

Sick night. Definitely made a nice transition from room 3 to room 2 in Fabric

Got there and caught a bit of Total Science's set but wasnt paying too much attention though I did hear Gangsta VIP, which sounded huge. Kasra is one badboy DJ. So many sick tunes and mixes in his set. One's i remember were Food Fight/Galleon (when's the last time you heard that in a club!?) and Program/Snorkel. Kasra is defo a label boss who knows how to move a crowd. Spectrasoul's set was good, though it was a tad similar to their Shogun set from last year but anyone who plays Recylcer by Break gets a thumbs up from me. Cyantific brought out a few more dancefloor bangers and his set was tight as hell. When he dropped Get Lo it went off silly in the corner i was in!

Break and Die's set.... well, it was good. Not as good as I'd hope it would be and there was some sloppy DJing on Die's part it has to be said though it was nice to hear Tell Me out and All That's Left/Transistion gets my votes as mix of the night. But yeah, would've preffered Break on his own but they did enough a of a job.

Caught a touch of Jubei and missed Octane & DLR as they were on last and i was fucking shattered and had left before 5am. Big up to Luke and Oli and was wicked to see Rhys and Bouds in there too. Big up Kasra and Critical....room 2 is defo the one for them now!

We made the schoolboy of getting the most potent skunk beforehand, so I was in a bit of a daze the whole time. But I do remember Kasra absolutely killing it! Went and saw a bit of Instra:Mental and D-Bridge in room 3 as well and they were playing some really interesting tunes, but the rah attendance in that room was definately at peak levels.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom