Calibre - Shelflife 3 (Signature) Out March 24th

It's shown in full now but I've still only got 6 mp3s in my account. Do vinyl buyers not get all the tunes like it states on the site?

- - - Updated - - -

Cancel that as it says cd only. Vinyl must have sold out!

Bagged one copy, tempted to buy another just in case something goes wrong :P

Shame about The Wash, Fear of Letting Go and Makes me feel alright but I guess some had to be cut.....

Is this a limited pressing? dont want to miss out then pay a weeks rent on discogs.

Is this a limited pressing? dont want to miss out then pay a weeks rent on discogs.

Everything is limited to an extend. I guess there are between 500-1000 for this and they will at a point sell out and will get back in if there's enough demand but I guess you'd be safe in the next week or two. After that it will be a lottery :savile:

Really excited for this and i cant really wait to bag it. But i wanna ask if any of you know when will it be on itunes because i own an iPhone and I cant reproduce FLAC files with it (sucks) so the only way to get access to a lossless quality is via ALAC (iTunes). Since i cant wait days to get it on itunes i want to know if there is a lot of difference between Mp3 (from surus) and the quality i could get from iTunes because if its pretty much the same i will purchase this right away. Does the difference in quality make it up for waiting a few days?

Thanks!

320 mp3 will be the same (if not better) than what you get off itunes.
tbh honest tho.. its calibre. buy it in every format the make it in. standard procedure.

320 mp3 will be the same (if not better) than what you get off itunes.
tbh honest tho.. its calibre. buy it in every format the make it in. standard procedure.

Haha nice point. I just bought it tho cause its gonna be too good. Gonna get it on FLAC later on no doubt.

Really excited for this and i cant really wait to bag it. But i wanna ask if any of you know when will it be on itunes because i own an iPhone and I cant reproduce FLAC files with it (sucks) so the only way to get access to a lossless quality is via ALAC (iTunes). Since i cant wait days to get it on itunes i want to know if there is a lot of difference between Mp3 (from surus) and the quality i could get from iTunes because if its pretty much the same i will purchase this right away. Does the difference in quality make it up for waiting a few days?

Thanks!

I think I said this multiple times but I still regularly read stuff like "it's only a 256 on iTunes". There's a bunch of threads on here actually that discuss this topic and there's alot of topics around the internet, just lookup 320kbps vs 256 aac.
I have bought both formats and can't hear any difference at all and I'm still waiting for a proof of it being worser. As well the compression of iTunes is an MPEG4 and the mp3's are obviously MPEG3 so you'll have newer vs older compression technology.
To cut a long story short, there's no hearable difference between a 256 MPEG4 vs 320 MPEG3 for the vast majority of the people on this planet. (y)

1461276_10201807808620300_1057596874_n.jpg

yaaaaaaay

Back
Top Bottom