Break - Return to the Temple EP

yeh i would mate, it wasn't meant to ship till today so i was pleasently surprised when it came yesterday

Getting shipped tomorrow, they just emailed me back. Didn't know the Spectrasoul 12" on Exit I ordered with it was Friday Shipping. Ah well, good things come to those who wait. ;)

I am sat next to my copy along with Spectrasoul on Exit, Xtinction Agenda 02 and Instra:mental - tramma. Today is a good day.

Saw Break on the 15th and of the many tunes that grabbed my attention that he dropped, seems like most were on this release, that to me is a good sign of a massive ep.

Still waiting on the new Instra:mental and Spectrasoul 12's but this shoudl be a good week!

Saw Break on the 15th and of the many tunes that grabbed my attention that he dropped, seems like most were on this release, that to me is a good sign of a massive ep.

Still waiting on the new Instra:mental and Spectrasoul 12's but this shoudl be a good week!

Going into BM today to pick those up, will grab this EP if its about but dunno if it will be.

Break - Let It Happen Vip.... was expecting alot more still a good track tho

Going into BM today to pick those up, will grab this EP if its about but dunno if it will be.

just come back from black market, the break ep is sold and and the last copy of the spectrasoul 12 was sold to the guy next to me... good luck finding it but the instra:mental tune was in stock plus wicked so and do you wanna

Back
Top Bottom