Break - Return to the Temple EP

Soon enough Break will take up about 25% of my vinyl collection I reckon!!. Guy is a fucking machine. Saving the pennies for September, looks like it's gonna be an expensive one.

there is not a SINGLE producer that can produce the number of, quality of, and variation of, tunes that this man spits out time after time. its really mind boggling. machine is an understatement, he is from the future and beyond. just imagine what he has on his computer that we never even hear. WOW.

Big up Break to the highest!

there is not a SINGLE producer that can produce the number of, quality of, and variation of, tunes that this man spits out time after time. its really mind boggling. machine is an understatement, he is from the future and beyond. just imagine what he has on his computer that we never even hear. WOW.

Big up Break to the highest!

Sure there are. Perez and Spectrasoul, to name but two. Still, no denying that Break is one of the best in the game.

Thanks for that. That was the only one I could find on Youtube. I was looking and looking then thought to myself I am gonna buy this regardless so why waste the time!

So tempting to do just a pure Break set.

Not really looking forward to this one, should be a good one tho. Break doesn't do it for me, that's sad when I see all the reactions about his new EP there.

Back
Top Bottom