break isis is on promo at redeyerecords

charlie131

VIP Junglist
i was so pissed when i made this thread thining that i had no money in the bank but just checked and the student loan has come in and i've bagged this and a whole load of other tunes now!!!!

oh yeah i read some where that nero act like you know is coming out this week as well if people are interested

this.

you buy something and it takes like a week and a half for it to arrive.
I order from redeye a fair amount (in fact, its the only onine retailer I've delt with for tunes) and I'm all the way over in canada and I receive my orders pretty quickly (granted, last few were slow because of easter and whatnot), maybe I'm just lucky?

Lunos

VIP Junglist
I order from redeye a fair amount (in fact, its the only onine retailer I've delt with for tunes) and I'm all the way over in canada and I receive my orders pretty quickly (granted, last few were slow because of easter and whatnot), maybe I'm just lucky?
nah ive spent over £2000 with Redeyerecords and they really are excellent.

its just certain thing like when it says friday shipping and shit like that, some times it can be a real pain for them to reach you with in a week or so. but in general there really good

safe

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
pretty sure break just puts out full release promos? don't quote me on that though.

traits vip is just sickening. it's a massive reworking of the original. makes me poopoo in my pants.