BEST DOUBLE DROP!

Pendulum - Another Planet into Roni Size - Time Out
Mampi Swift mixing these to ahhhhhhhh its like heaven :D lol
1 of the 1st sets i heard (skibba actually made it sound 100% better)

dj hype heat meets fever im not sure what year.....its not really a double drop but its one of the best mixes ive ever heard

he plays twisted individual - cannibal lunch(surge remix) then brings in the nine and changes it when the nine does that breakdown bit thing if u know what i mean......not many people will understand what i have just said but its the best mix ive heard with the nine in ever

Culture Shock - Vice chase >> L Plus - Middle east sun

at the break in vice chase..sounds heavyyyy!!!

Andy C did a quality mix at Global Gathering 2006 with TC-Rockstar & Xample-Lowdown. Was the fucking nuts!!

Been a fan of Shock One - The Calling to Body Soul Camo & Krooked - Change of Course

also Culture Shock - Zepplin to Terravita - The Gate

sub focus airplane
>>>omni trio renegade snares(foul play remix)
HUGE mix andy c b2b hype at tranzmisssion 06 - drop in RS 32 bars before the break in airplane then let the piano bit(RS) play through over the break and it double drops! a phat mix. love it

DSBS - Odyssey into Pendulum - Voodoo people
Subfocus - X-Ray into Jenna G - In Love

also I bit of dubstep

Benga - Night into Benga - The Cut

iv got a few but only 1 i can rememba at the min cuz i was listenin to it on the way to work today.its swamp thing into dark soldier heavy on andy at warm up to in the sun 2007(highly recomended set)

sub focus airplane
>>>omni trio renegade snares(foul play remix)
HUGE mix andy c b2b hype at tranzmisssion 06 - drop in RS 32 bars before the break in airplane then let the piano bit(RS) play through over the break and it double drops! a phat mix. love it
:respekt:
Thats my favourite mix of two tunes EVER!!
Watch in awe at the video (3.36 mins into it)
Its him doing the mix at Ultra festival in Miami its incredible!

http://www.breakbeat.co.uk/Listen/player/DefaultASX.aspx?ID=14299

Back
Top Bottom