Anyone reaching renegade hardware?

Any of the heads attending?
I've got a ticket for Saturday,
Which In mind is the better line up.
Tbh I hate the coronet hopefully the music and vibes make up for it though. .

Sicx

VIP Junglist
Sold mine after they split the days and, IMO, friday got a better line up. Tube strikes on the sat could be a problem too.
Anywhooooo let me know how it is

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
I am. Coming all the way from the North West with my best mate to fuck shit up on Saturday. I will be wearing a Bad Company t shirt. If you see me say hello!

JNB_

Me and a few mates are coming over from Sweden for this. Got tickets for both fri & sat.

Anybody know what the deal with the tube strikes is? Will there be no trains at all or just less frequent?

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
Me and a few mates are coming over from Sweden for this. Got tickets for both fri & sat.

Anybody know what the deal with the tube strikes is? Will there be no trains at all or just less frequent?
The strike, if it goes ahead, will mean no underground at all from Sat 6th 9pm to 8:59pm Mon 11th. There are still plenty of buses to get you to anywhere you need to go though.

Vanden

-nieuwenhuysen
VIP Junglist
I thought it was only one union striking? To those that don't know london, download an app called Citymapper and you can't go wrong - it gives you every single possible route with price & time to destination.

The strike has been cancelled by the way. Never been to Coronet either, the pics aren't very inspiring for a dnb event..
I'll be down on saturday (wearing Dispatch's shirt).

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
Yeah Saul played a superb set. When he dropped Side Effects I was all out war face!

How many times did Friday get dropped though? I think I heard it 5 times in the main arena.