Anyone reaching renegade hardware?

Sold mine after they split the days and, IMO, friday got a better line up. Tube strikes on the sat could be a problem too.
Anywhooooo let me know how it is

I am. Coming all the way from the North West with my best mate to fuck shit up on Saturday. I will be wearing a Bad Company t shirt. If you see me say hello!

Me and a few mates are coming over from Sweden for this. Got tickets for both fri & sat.

Anybody know what the deal with the tube strikes is? Will there be no trains at all or just less frequent?

Me and a few mates are coming over from Sweden for this. Got tickets for both fri & sat.

Anybody know what the deal with the tube strikes is? Will there be no trains at all or just less frequent?

The strike, if it goes ahead, will mean no underground at all from Sat 6th 9pm to 8:59pm Mon 11th. There are still plenty of buses to get you to anywhere you need to go though.

I thought it was only one union striking? To those that don't know london, download an app called Citymapper and you can't go wrong - it gives you every single possible route with price & time to destination.

The strike has been cancelled by the way. Never been to Coronet either, the pics aren't very inspiring for a dnb event..
I'll be down on saturday (wearing Dispatch's shirt).

Will be there repping the navy blue Grooves tee! Any guesses who the special guest will be?

Oh, was being optimistic and thinking it could be Friction or Chase and Status, nevermind!

I'd take Phobia any day before these, easily.

I personally thought C&S smashed it, was great to see one half of them actually play a decent set.

Friction would've been amazing too, everyone knew they had to cater to the heads for the last Hardware

Yeah Saul played a superb set. When he dropped Side Effects I was all out war face!

How many times did Friday get dropped though? I think I heard it 5 times in the main arena.

Back
Top Bottom