annoying argument with a gay hardcore dj =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that little tirade was amusing!

I will make this simpler for you and your friend to understand....I enjoy all forms of music, including DnB! As I also stated, some idiots (yes you and some others) do not have the maturity to accept other music, nor and this is important - their opinions.

Read the post properly and unless you can come up with a reasoned point/argument, then I suggest you keep your profanities to yourselves.

I will not post on this subject anymore as intellectually you are too challenged and I am wasting my breath.

P.S Dj Sc - I think you will find, if you read my response, I did indeed use the word 'thus'!

Is it a BIG word? Not in length, but in its understanding!

Geez!

yea watever ur jus a tit who finks there better than others!
so fuck you!

The name of this thread amuses me did somebody change is it stretchyd the gay hardcore DJ I am confused by the whole thing

I will make this simpler for you and your friend to understand....I enjoy all forms of music, including DnB! As I also stated, some idiots (yes you and some others) do not have the maturity to accept other music, nor and this is important - their opinions.

Mate your speaking shit. Surely the way you're replying is just as "immature" as the comments you have received. And anyway what the fuck you on about maturity when you're 35 and still listening to hardcore. MUPPET.

As far as i know, Most Old Skool Ravers (People who have been listing to drum & bass since the beginning), Listened to Hardcore back inn 1992 etc then moved on to Jungle/DnB.
So Stop bitching about hardcore's shit etc (I reckon it is but everyone has a opinion, and its obvious not everyone will agree with my opinion) But at the end of the day most people who liked hard core "back in the day" Don't like it anymore & have moved on to DnB.
Anyway This thread isn't about who likes what it was about mixing hardcore & drum & bass ........

Read the post properly and unless you can come up with a reasoned point/argument, then I suggest you keep your profanities to yourselves.

I will not post on this subject anymore as intellectually you are too challenged and I am wasting my breath.

P.S Dj Sc - I think you will find, if you read my response, I did indeed use the word 'thus'!

Is it a BIG word? Not in length, but in its understanding!

Geez!

As for my tast in music fuck face... I can listen to anythin from classical music, to Rock, to Dance, to Urban... I have a very broad taste in music, but what I choose to listen to is good music, hense I fucking hate happy hardcore!!!! It really is simple fast music, for idiots like yourself....

As far as i know, Most Old Skool Ravers (People who have been listing to drum & bass since the beginning), Listened to Hardcore back inn 1992 etc then moved on to Jungle/DnB.
So Stop bitching about hardcore's shit etc (I reckon it is but everyone has a opinion, and its obvious not everyone will agree with my opinion) But at the end of the day most people who liked hard core "back in the day" Don't like it anymore & have moved on to DnB.
Anyway This thread isn't about who likes what it was about mixing hardcore & drum & bass ........
true Say mate ..but also FUCK ME this is a FOSSIL THREAD..its like watching Eastenders..its still shit they are all still miserable, and its still a waste of time :twisted:

without trying to sound like a prick, this is drum and bass forum, and if you try and defend hardcore....your guna get fucking slated. what else do u expect.

without trying to sound like a prick, this is drum and bass forum, and if you try and defend hardcore....your guna get fucking slated. what else do u expect.
I have to admit if you put me in a happy hardcore rave within 10 minutes I would be far from fucking happy
still this thread is waste
time it went

did someone say glow sticks?

glow_stick_man.jpg

I lied, I do have to respond!

Am I gay? No. Is it any of your concern? No. Does it matter if I were? No. Are some of you homophobic? Obviously yes!

Mr A

I listen to Hardcore from '91 to '95, but I also have many records of which I play, including Jungle and DnB.

For the last time....I like a lot of DnB, not all, but a lot!

Danfreeman

I thought people on here would be mature enough to debate, not just tell me to 'fuck off' and insinuate I am 'gay'!

I will keep posting and until I get banned (god knows why I would) I will keep uploading music I know some people have appreciated and will continue to do so.

Anyway, some of my favourite tracks of all time are:
'Tribe Of Issachar - Junglist'
'Rude Bwoy Monty - Warp 10'
'Ganja Kru - Super Sharp Shooter'

Yes I know they are Jungle!

yeah man ur a big fuckin fag!
so fuck off!

Oh for fuck sake, grow up you stupid boy!

Do you actually believe you are a 'hard' boy for swearing and calling people gay!?

You are beginning to make me aware of your insecurities about your own sexuality, but since I am not gay, I cannot help you find your first 'man' and I will not 'be' your first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom