Andy C - Workout

Here is what the song would sound like if it had a cool vocal and the beat was better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it to be honest, I expected worse on the back of a few of the remixes he has done in the last year or two. But I did like his remix of Chase & Status.

Intro is gash but I really like the drop. Sounding kinda different to the stuff that's being put out recently and I feel that's a good way to go. Was expecting something much worse/poppy tbh and this is quite nice.

Mate sorry to be like this but Andy could bring out a track of pots and pans being bashed about and you would say its a sick track, just saying.

Mate there's a lot of people sucking Andy harder than me, Wayne! I've been chasing this tune for a while thinking it was some gully new Mind Vortex not Lord Almighty Andy C

is it just me who finds reading this thread more fun/interesting than actually caring about the tune?

intro was cool imo.

drop was gay. and tune was gay onwards. sounds like tc bumming nightwalker.

needed to be skeptical.methjuice insane drop. maybe sum calyx in there too.

the sample of a goat being slaughtered needs to be mixed into a ram beat soon too. definably. with a twisted individual remix for a b side.

Back
Top Bottom