Andy C - Workout

He makes a track with an old skool style vibe to it and everyone shoots it down, Makes perfect sense why dnb is fully poppy bollox now it really does. Nice try tho Andy

Hmm I supose it might sound sick when properly double dropped, not feeling it solo

Congrats, you're famous!

Ant Dispatch Recordings · 7,434 like this.
23 minutes ago ·
Just read this comment on a forum with regards to a track and I'm still shaking my head in disbelief...

"Hmm I supose it might sound sick when properly double dropped, not feeling it solo"

Is this what it takes to make a tune itself more appealing for some people these days? I might have to start retailing some already pre "double dropped" future Dispatch releases from our artists just so they can be more appealing to members of the buying market / tick all the mass appeal boxes.

Furkinnnnnn' hell mannnnnn..... AMAZED that people think like this about the music itself.

Congrats, you're famous!

:teeth:

To be fair he has a point, but I just don't like the track that much, but I can see it going off. Andy C said he normally double drops it so I'd imagine how it would sound when double dropped in a set. Imagine it would make certain tracks go off even more.

Sorry to upset you Ant Tc1

Oh man, I love the comments complaining about my mindset

Last edited:
The track is ok but, it will literally be forgotten about 6 months after its release date.

I think people are quite disapointed because compaired to his back catalogue it does sound brutally average however, its a step up from him continually remixing tracks so who knows maybe his next release will be more to my taste

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom