Am I the only DNB producer who wants less BASS?

thats like asking for wine with less alcohol
which is stupid

more importantly
cinderella ella ... if her shoe was such a perfect fit, why did it fall off?
i find it hard to believe that nobody else in the entire disney land had the same size feet. screw u disney.

You have a point

Get yourself over to dubstep son, they thrive on having no bass in their shitcunt music. You can then show off the latest tunes you've ripped off YouTube on that smart ass slab of plastic you make phone calls on.

Was just saying the other day... how can the (shit) term 'bass music' be used to cover all these genres, when a lot of this dubstep (brostep) has no bass at all? Went to a gig on Friday night last week and I involuntarily got my ears pierced... I don't see how anybody can enjoy treble-heavy music.

Was just saying the other day... how can the (shit) term 'bass music' be used to cover all these genres, when a lot of this dubstep (brostep) has no bass at all? Went to a gig on Friday night last week and I involuntarily got my ears pierced... I don't see how anybody can enjoy treble-heavy music.

actually dude "bass music" is NOT intended to describe drum and bass, dubstep OR house music. But rather a down tempo stripped back style of electronic music which is more experimental i think its around 130bpm, rocksteady on here makes it

you should have gone to a club with a decent system... or at the very least, not gone to a wankstep rave.

actually dude "bass music" is NOT intended to describe drum and bass, dubstep OR house music. But rather a down tempo stripped back style of electronic music which is more experimental i think its around 130bpm, rocksteady on here makes it

also check out artists like: Lapalux, Kastle, Disclosure, Unknown Shapes, SBTRKT, Jamie XX, Visionist, Hackman, Lokiboi... I could go on... bass music really is a sort of vague term covering a wide spectrum of trance, dubstep, 'future garage', electronica... sort of a square peg to fit a round hole in terms of generalising and making electronic music marketable, if you know what i mean...

Back
Top Bottom