Your thoughts -> Brknk ft. VALVE / Pyro -> Photos

Re: Breakneck ft. Valve Sound / Pyro Radio - 27/01/06

cK said:
Looks like computer says no! :(
Have a good one all...

Never say never, eh?
Last minute mission down after work, bombing it at 115mph+ on the motorways. Milton Keynes to Portsmouth in 1hr 25minutes. (y)

Got there for the last set, was well worth it too!
Biggup everybody involved, as per... much love to the Char-gizzle for the open house afterwards, not forgetting Owain and Cheesecake :weirdo: for the night itself!
Whole thing seems so surreal, I don't think it really happened. Hmm.

Oh, and respect to £ for deciding to come along at the last minute. Some respect lost, however, for sleeping all the way back (again). (n)

Sainsbury's Blue Balls (a.k.a. Blue Bolt) 4eva.

Cara said:
I am not happy about this cheesecake thing thats going on. SDM needs to shut his crunk little mouth every so oftern.
I didn't even make it up did I? I'm pretty sure it was Lucas, G-mang, or cK! Own up bastards, I don't wanna be hated!

sdm said:
I didn't even make it up did I? I'm pretty sure it was Lucas, G-mang, or cK! Own up bastards, I don't wanna be hated!
Also.. :orly: :uberlaugh

sdm said:

I think we were talking about Lemon D, then Sainsbury Blue Bolt, then my trip to Sainsbury's to buy Blue Bolt... in which I also purchased cheesecake of the lemon variety.

Somewhere along the line, it was decided that it would be funny to call Cara "Cheesecake", and Owain "Crispy Carl(?)"...

You really "had to be there". (y)

cK said:
I think we were talking about Lemon D, then Sainsbury Blue Bolt, then my trip to Sainsbury's to buy Blue Bolt... in which I also purchased cheesecake of the lemon variety.

Somewhere along the line, it was decided that it would be funny to call Cara "Cheesecake", and Owain "Crispy Carl(?)"...

You really "had to be there". (y)
THAT WAS IT! :teeth:

Back on topic...

Great night, really good to a have Craggz & P.Forces sticking around all nite after their set, supasafe fellas.

Plenty of postponed NYE cheer going on backstage.

Same for Dillinja & Lemon D, there all night, true pro's & supasafe.

Nice to have VALVE as a 1 room, everyone there was there to hear DnB on Valve...

Only downer for me, was forgetting my 'audio' earplugs, and having to use the free ones, which muffle...

Let the side down again :towelie: , Gutted I missed this - was moving house all day friday until about about eleven was pretty knackerd by then, however as a resident of southsea now there will be no excuses!! - looked like a wicked party.

D BREAKNECK said:
Back on topic...

Great night, really good to a have Craggz & P.Forces sticking around all nite after their set, supasafe fellas.

Plenty of postponed NYE cheer going on backstage.

Same for Dillinja & Lemon D, there all night, true pro's & supasafe.

Nice to have VALVE as a 1 room, everyone there was there to hear DnB on Valve...

Only downer for me, was forgetting my 'audio' earplugs, and having to use the free ones, which muffle...
:word:

I had a wicked night!

Yep yep yep,

Fat night!

Got there just as the chargizzle was finishing his set, then stepped up with SDM and Triple M for a stomper....lovin' the chase and status remix of everyday, and that nuts russian tune u played last tirps!

Craggz and Parrallel Forces were fookin heavy...it was pleasure to work woith them and they were indeed fuckin safe guys as well.....big up the yellow t shirt massive on that one!

Swift and IC3 were a polished act, and did not disappoint and Dilly and Lemon D held it down valve stylee for the last hour ably assisted by Stapes (big up) and some random MCs (?!?).

Vibe was live, and everyone who was there contributed to the whole night. Extra Props to Owain, Daniel and Cara once more for a sick night and the Valve crew for being on the ball all night and gettin some good sounds out of those speakers of theirs!

*snip*

Roll on Friction and SP! :boxing:

Last edited by a moderator:
random mcs were Stape's mates, he vouched for em, so I let em have a little go.

I'd say what goes on backstage should stay backstage.

Please don't let's bouncer aggro be the thing that gets remembered! Gibber you missed it all NYE...

Last edited:
Just wondering why you dont also upload your pic's to Dontstayin.com??

Loving the pics btw found a rather amusing one of myself a wee bit mashed. lol

kat-er-rina said:
Just wondering why you dont also upload your pic's to Dontstayin.com??

Loving the pics btw found a rather amusing one of myself a wee bit mashed. lol

We like to keep all our photos exclusive to this website. Were known here for our Breakneck event coverage, so we like to keep all our images unique to our users.

Btw, which pic has you in it? :teeth:

Triple M said:
We like to keep all our photos exclusive to this website. Were known here for our Breakneck event coverage, so we like to keep all our images unique to our users.

Btw, which pic has you in it? :teeth:

Pic of me

Thats fair enough,

would like to know in future if I could also upload pics to the site when I take pics at breakneck in the future??

kat-er-rina said:
Pic of me

Thats fair enough,

would like to know in future if I could also upload pics to the site when I take pics at breakneck in the future??
Lovely pic! Good work Turpleton (y)

Yeah if you want to upload your photos to DnbForum, we can arrange that! Just let either myself or Turplennium know and we'll help sort it out.

Thanks! :)

sdm said:
Lovely pic! Good work Turpleton (y)

Yeah if you want to upload your photos to DnbForum, we can arrange that! Just let either myself or Turplennium know and we'll help sort it out.

Thanks! :)

b betta with sum titty pix!:shades:

b4 u people think im a perve......its art :rolf:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom