Your thoughts -> Brknk ft. VALVE / Pyro -> Photos

Re: Breakneck ft. Valve Sound / Pyro Radio - 27/01/06

jimmij01 said:
Im there oh yes. Dont mind paying the little bit extra the valves always GO OFF and you know that.

Remember the last one when i see the legendary RJM & RINGLE and some of the old VURT crew in there and we turned the dancefloor into a mini moshpit for Dillinjas last last tune. :hold_hand
FOOKIN LUVED IT MATEY
heh moshing is great to dnb.....happened in fabric once haaaa

Clapples said:
heh moshing is great to dnb.....happened in fabric once haaaa

maybe you should start going to hardstyle free parties...great ketamine-fuelled moshing (if thats what floats ya boat :clown: )

sidekickmc said:
maybe you should start going to hardstyle free parties...great ketamine-fuelled moshing (if thats what floats ya boat :clown: )
Smachh'ead! :teeth:

sdm said:
Smachh'ead! :teeth:

i think im going to change my name to a highly amusing play on the word ketamine -squatjuice style

then im going to give up mc'ing and mix hardhouse (but pretend its tekno)

sidekickmc said:
i think im going to change my name to a highly amusing play on the word ketamine -squatjuice style

then im going to give up mc'ing and mix hardhouse (but pretend its tekno)
It's the only way to go.

DanniL2005 said:
just got my ticket off that ticket shack. Im guessing i have to print off the confirmation and take that with me??

D x
Hi D, I've just seen your order on TicketShack, thank you! (y) :)

You don't need to print anything, simply bring some ID with you (e.g. bank card, drivers license etc.) so we can confirm who you are on the night.

sdm said:
Hi D, I've just seen your order on TicketShack, thank you! (y) :)

You don't need to print anything, simply bring some ID with you (e.g. bank card, drivers license etc.) so we can confirm who you are on the night.

Cool thanks for that and dont try and buy anything with my card details as I have no money to steal :D

D x

checkmabadself said:
Craggz & Parallel Forces :who_wants, can do no wrong in my opinion!

they make liquid....in my book that is wrong :teeth:

DanniL2005 said:
Cool thanks for that and dont try and buy anything with my card details as I have no money to steal :D

D x
Fortunately for you I don't get to see your card details, so you're safe, for now at least :teeth:

i might be still going woohoo. they wanna go yey woooohoooo:bounce: :rslayer:

:wave: Comming down from bournemouth for this one. I can't wait. Looks like an amazing night. I dunno if the pier can withstand the Valve again can it? Remember your swimwear!!! Big ups to skope for getting a line up like this in pompey.:applause:

Cara said:
:wave: Comming down from bournemouth for this one. I can't wait. Looks like an amazing night. I dunno if the pier can withstand the Valve again can it? Remember your swimwear!!! Big ups to skope for getting a line up like this in pompey.:applause:

Word!

listenin to fabio last night and tried entering the comp to win tickets. Nice to see Gibber get called "Gribber" by Fabio. :teeth:

$marty_B said:
listenin to fabio last night and tried entering the comp to win tickets. Nice to see Gibber get called "Gribber" by Fabio. :teeth:
Ha ha! Classic.

Back
Top Bottom