Your thoughts -> Brknk ft. VALVE / Pyro -> Photos

Re: Breakneck ft. Valve Sound / Pyro Radio - 27/01/06

getting in mood now, weds has gone, pretty much the wkend now......:gslayer:

Clapples said:
getting in mood now, weds has gone, pretty much the wkend now......:gslayer:

Yep same here I cant wait its gonna be sooooooo good!! I have a feeling Im going to annoy everyone at work tomo as ill be all excited!!

DanniL2005 said:
Yep same here I cant wait its gonna be sooooooo good!! I have a feeling Im going to annoy everyone at work tomo as ill be all excited!!
yeah i'm happy and i have work this eve! how does that work....oh yeah im gonna be dancing tomorrow:banana: :jacko: :rave:

Pow! It's tomorrow.......! Gonna have to be done in the birthday style tomorrow night.....21 on tuesday.....the week long party starts tomorrow!

C y'all there for some gribbering....

Clapples said:
yeah i'm happy and i have work this eve! how does that work....oh yeah im gonna be dancing tomorrow:banana: :jacko: :rave:

Yep same here havent been to Breakneck for a few months so ill have my dancing shoes on!! :banana:

Just got another friend to come so bought his ticket on the wonderful ticket shack.com!! (Do I get commision for this blatant advertising!!)

DanniL2005 said:
Yep same here havent been to Breakneck for a few months so ill have my dancing shoes on!! :banana:

Just got another friend to come so bought his ticket on the wonderful ticket shack.com!! (Do I get commision for this blatant advertising!!)
Nice one, and thank you :bruce:

Re: Tonight -> Brknk ft. VALVE / Pyro -> Brrap brap

Due to the option of a lift going out the window about an hour ago, there'll be no Neck-Breakin' for me tonight! Booo Hooo Hooo! :thumbsd:

Ill be there in spirit fo' sure - give em hell boyo-s! :oscar:

:sadbana: I have rinsed all my funds for this month into pressing our single so no neck breakin for me either.
Would have been massive as well init!!!
Have a good one all crew!!!
Wicked an Ting!!!
Big Up Breakneck!!!:thumbsup:

Ticket sales on TicketShack have gone through the roof! The most evar! I'm chuffed!

jay walker said:
Due to the option of a lift going out the window about an hour ago, there'll be no Neck-Breakin' for me tonight! Booo Hooo Hooo! :thumbsd:

Ill be there in spirit fo' sure - give em hell boyo-s! :oscar:

As long as you make it to Mission tomorrow, I'm coming down after hearing your epic Sounds of MIX set!

big up owain and vlv sounds heavy shit mang...
im not going to comment about the other things acssept the weather lastnight ...:cat:

Back
Top Bottom