Who went to Shabba D's birthday celebrations?

scene,s been like this for fuckin years!always get the pricks dont you that go out for trouble.i remember at fantazia in 92 ppl being robbed,stabbed it wont ever change.at the last westfest at shepton sum really fat fuck was bouncing into ppl knocking them over as they danced finding it funny!till later on we saw him he had a fuck off black eye chubby got messed up!!:lol::lol: funny now fatboy?:rowley:..that shabba night had trouble written all over it anyway.

There wasn't even anyone in a wheelchair in the rave?

Why do people make shit up.

This is the dude who got stabbed if you go out raving you'll recognize him no doubt.

n532510371_2981126_8459.jpg

Did you know him?

To be honest - it's probably a good thing that "something" happened at this dance, whether it be a stabbing or whatever. Reason being: it's about time that people realised that performers and organisers like these put on rubbish events! Often with shit sound and more emphasis on high ticket prices due to seemingly magic line ups (of which only half the performers turn up - can I have half the ticket price please as not everyone gets paid!)

Secondly, people don't rate MC's like shabba for what they do now (despite him trying the oh so treacherous hip hop route etc) they rate them from the performances on tape packs they've been listening to for years.

In my opinion (which I remind you is not fact!) this is a clear sign that there's a problem when certain people put on certain shows. The reasons behind certain group's attendance is also highly distorted!

Shabba's Bday Bash - New Era caps on top of hoodies run through the crowd with hands on shoulders and circle someone who looks like they might be having a semi decent time and "shank him on his ones"

Good example - Marky & Friends @ the end just last Friday: Loads of girls on the floor (including my ex - oops!), alot of genuine fans of the artform, awesome lineup, relaxed security - the list of positives goes on.

It's a pure display of the sad state that live DnB is facing in the present day. There are clear divides clearly stated by this difference of activity. Wake up - move on and show some love. There will always be wankers in clubs n raves but there sure are places and nights to go to which contain a small fraction of these idiots.

Rant over - let the abuse begin.

I agree with your point about rubbish events like this being put on, it's a shame that some poor guy had to get stabbed for it to be highlighted, but it's a fair point...

The real shame is that this event may have been some people's first taste of a DnB night, sure as hell they aint gonna be going to another anytime soon... Which is awful, because if they had gone to decent one they would have seen what it's really all about...

It really shouldn't be possible to get a knife into a venue in this day age - why weren't security searching at the door? I've got no problem with security searching every single person at the door (as long as they're not too thorough, wink wink) if it guarantees the safety of my friends, my missus, and everyone else there. It's not hard to check for weapons....

Blame for this lies squarely with the security at the venue, which at the end of the day is also the fault of the organisers for choosing a venue which can't deliver a safe and enjoyable event for all.

Its not really a shame the guy got stabbed because apparently him and his boys have been going to raves trying to rob people for ages. He got what he deserved imo. I actually recgonise the guy, think he was mates with the same cunts that were at fabric kickin off.

I agree with sampa, you put it very well mate, no abuse for sure.

Its not really a shame the guy got stabbed because apparently him and his boys have been going to raves trying to rob people for ages. He got what he deserved imo. I actually recgonise the guy, think he was mates with the same cunts that were at fabric kickin off.

Oh that's true then is it, thought that it was another rumour - fair play then got what he deserved!

Oh that's true then is it, thought that it was another rumour - fair play then got what he deserved!

Well I say 'apparently' so I'm not 100% but there's a massive thread on dnbarena with people saying they've seen him causing trouble at raves robbing heads an that.

Back
Top Bottom