Intelligent Compo 2018 Winner and Results

xiris

Resident Canadian
VIP Junglist
Guys I was working away dilligently on this office reno when I realized that....

This Phil guy is also kai,
Phil! Phil! Phil! Phil!
Nexi is also kai, n'
Phil! Phil! Phil! Phil!

250px-Bill_Nye_the_Science_Guy_title_screen.jpg

wow, I got scared reading all of this here above here peeple ----- who the fuck is who in here?
I think most logic explanation is this logeek guy is Kai89 and PhilDnb ...... and now trying to cover up his shit becos he is organiser and judge and submitted 2 tracks .. wuahahaha ! or is moskit back undercover ???????????????

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
Fuck me the jap is back, want me to bring moskit back to make you cry like a bitch again? Or you just gonna make 50 accounts and try and be split

Manu Forti

Detached Audio
VIP Junglist
Account created last month talks about user who left months and months ago hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
My synapses were firing at the font right enough.
As much as this is titillating, i think its time to walk amongst us in your regular format machinistom.

Last edited:

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Welcome back Machisinstom! So why did you do this? Was it to get back at Liz? Moskit? Did you do it for shits and giggles? Why? Also, I thought you lived in Japan?