Intelligent Compo 2018 Winner and Results

Delivered just in time for your Sunday hangover, enjoy 25 minutes of chilled out dnb, brought to you by our fine competitors.
"Welcome to thish sthpecial edition of the drum and bass forum podcasht"
When you use so much de-esser on your live-mic it sounds like you have a lisp. Live and learn.

Delivered just in time for your Sunday hangover, enjoy 25 minutes of chilled out dnb, brought to you by our fine competitors.
When you use so much de-esser on your live-mic it sounds like you have a lisp. Live and learn.

This is so rad, fantastic work old boy!

I listened to the full thing, highly enjoyable. Great mixing and radio talky.

Thanks man, im glad you enjoyed it!
mic processing next time: eq and de esser need tweaking

2o0ch7.jpg

@bhksamples

For sure, gives us constant music makers something to play with over the festive period.
Do a thing, yeah. See if BHK would like to give up some samples maybe? Ill do it again if not but since last wasnt amazeballs a bit more guidance is handy. No reason why we cant discuss the actual samples in the thread, suggestions etc.
First time Clau5 has had a good idea i think, Clau5 for mod?

For sure, gives us constant music makers something to play with over the festive period.
Do a thing, yeah. See if BHK would like to give up some samples maybe? Ill do it again if not but since last wasnt amazeballs a bit more guidance is handy. No reason why we cant discuss the actual samples in the thread, suggestions etc.
First time Clau5 has had a good idea i think, Clau5 for mod?

Dude if BHK would do the sample pack instead of the prize you mean that's a great idea, but kind of far fetched, it does mean he has to spend time and effort on our thing, which is asking a lot from someone who makes their living that way. I'll ask of course, and im putting the pod cast up on the front page now

My thoughts on this are a sample pack, plus you can add one element of your choosing. Sample, synth, vocal, whatever you want, to help make your creation unique.
Wanna build your own bass? Sure. Cant resample that paid to make it ultra lush, so you wanna make one/boot a preset? Do it. Can you sing? Lay down some sweetness.

Back
Top Bottom