Who made Mr Happy?

edit

:D

i lolled

Do you see what i'm getting at though? People who bang on about hating Sub Focus tunes so much were probably dancing like everyone else at Matter on friday to Rock It VIP (which is dope). I think if you hate tunes like that or Airplane so much you shouldnt dance to them, evn though doing so will have no effect you WHATSOEVER apart from fun with loads of other people

Plus, if there was no Mr Happy we wouldn't have got to hear the Chubrub/Mr Happy mix by Andy C.....which is still the mix that when i first saw him do it at the end i almost shit

why is it that when somebody responds with the answer...colab, 4 post later somebody else has to respond with the same answer...colab. like the thread starter just happened to miss the correct answer the first time. fukn annoys me.

why is it that when somebody responds with the answer...colab, 4 post later somebody else has to respond with the same answer...colab. like the thread starter just happened to miss the correct answer the first time. fukn annoys me.

969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

man a load of tunes that where dropped at One Nation, i almost threw up my pelvis. just stood there like WTF is this shit

such as - Offline VIP
- Machete VIP
- Swerve

insta straight to the bar

Done exactly the same at Ram on fri. I call them "do you wanna get a drink?" tunes......even if u already have a bevvy!

can i just say i don't dance to tunes i don't like. offline vip got the head shake on friday. AUDIO ZOOOOOO BABYYYYYYY

this

i wonder if all the people who hate certain tunes stop dancing if they hear them in a rave? You should do, you know, to show those principals....

If I hear Mr. Happy in a rave i leave the room :D... although generally I dont go to raves where inferior jump-up is played...

Back
Top Bottom