Who do you think is the next Andy C?

Is it really mixing when half of the time he's rewinding and dropping the same tunes twice? They're already beatmatched ffs! Nope, don't rate him at all...

Sounds like most party DJs. It seems to be expected of them, especially if there's an arrogant MC like Fearless around who forces rewinds.

I've listened to many a Andy C set's and personally consider him an inspiration when i mix, but i do have to say that it's the MC's who usually call for the Rewind (it might be arranged, but idk). And even if there is a rewind, usually he drops something NEW in there, so always fresh.

I still DO NOT UNDERSTAND how he matches up his tunes sooo fucking fast, but i guess "on the job expirience"?

Yer i suppose, sorry for saying my opinion or asking a question, f**king hell you get shot down so quickly on this site sometimes. Bah!:confused:

Yeah I have to admit nearly every time he is forced to reload a song, he seems to bring in a new tune with it, which is pretty cool in my opinion.

Although i hate it when your brockin out on the dancefloor to your favourite tune thats just dropped, then its rewound, then that gets repeated throughout the whole night.

I mean, i could stay at home and clap and cheer every time i select a good song, but at a club i want to fucking dance !

I mean, i could stay at home and clap and cheer every time i select a good song, but at a club i want to fucking dance !

hahaha.
is it gay that when me and my mates are mixing we often say to rewind a track when we do a phat drop???

then just fuck up the andy c style double droppin' it back in.

I CAN DREAM DAMMIT!

Sounds like most party DJs. It seems to be expected of them, especially if there's an arrogant MC like Fearless around who forces rewinds.

skiba is the worst for it. i think it was hypes set from westfest last year, he was scratchin over the top of busted and skiba makes him reload. whats that all about??

To his credit I have heard and seen Andy blatantly ignore an MC calling rewind, and he doesnt abuse it as much as some others I've seen.

I know this isn't an Andy C hate thread, but the thing that really annoys me is that you can almost guarantee that he will start with a tune with a minute-long intro, double drop it with Now Is The Time, rewind and do it again... By that time my ears get tired from a mixture of RSI and skiba's animal noises and often go to the other arena.

Come on Skiba, you're even making rewind noises now... Maybe you should have a part in the next Police Academy movie as a dillusional SFX creating crack-fiend.

Sorry for wandering off-topic...

i rate and chrissy chris (but only his strict dnb-sets) a lot.
he imo has better dd's than andy c or friction, really love his selection and mixing :D

but in general i guess no one ever gets close to andys mixing skills.. beatmatching in nearly no time o_O def sicko o_O

Friction
Clipz
Chase & Status

i have seen all 3 of em do quality sets this year
Friction is easliy right in the top 5 now, clipz has been quality with his djing this year & a have to hear chase n status do a 4 deck mix, should be bangin

although i'm sure andy c will be around for a lot longer (i always prefered hype & mampi anyway)

Back
Top Bottom