Who do you think is the next Andy C?

i rate and chrissy chris (but only his strict dnb-sets) a lot.
he imo has better dd's than andy c or friction, really love his selection and mixing :D

but in general i guess no one ever gets close to andys mixing skills.. beatmatching in nearly no time o_O def sicko o_O

oh shit! i totally forgot about chrissy chris. i saw him when valve was @ ministry and he easily did the best set of the night bar friction. he absolutly smashed it up. in the bar as welll, no mc's. was wicked.

I thought he was a dj... Anyway, I don't rate him that much... Wouldn't go out of my way to see him! I'd much rather see someone unheard of with a different style who doesn't rewind every tune!

Is it really mixing when half of the time he's rewinding and dropping the same tunes twice? They're already beatmatched ffs! Nope, don't rate him at all...

yea he is a dj but i mean some djs cant mix for shit (ray keith) andy knows how to mix tracks but i gotta agree there are alot of rewinds in his sets

Thats the trouble with Hazard, although his tune are sick, alot of them havent got the drops needed to get the crowd going.

Check out this sick set from Roni Size. For sum jump up mash up
http://www.mediafire.com/?4y9c7znqzw0
Thats sum Jaw Dropping shit

downloaded it
THATS LIKE THE CRAZIEST INTRO I'VE EVER HEARD CAME BACK FROM A JAM ON E N ALL DAT PUT DAT SET ON N IT WAS HEAVYYYY START TO FINISH!! BIG UPZ

downloaded it
THATS LIKE THE CRAZIEST INTRO I'VE EVER HEARD CAME BACK FROM A JAM ON E N ALL DAT PUT DAT SET ON N IT WAS HEAVYYYY START TO FINISH!! BIG UPZ
Init. He is a cut above the rest, even Andy C. Roni has got sum serious crowd hype skillz. That is my favorite set for DJin. And this is one of my top rated sets for MCin. http://www.mediafire.com/?czmz3jnzc1b. Check out Stunnah once he is warmed up. Heavy lick

Big up Dappa Don 4 upping da t-air ups

hands down, theres no "next Andy C" ... other dj's can come close, or mix their selection of tracks just as well, or better, but Andy C has a "full spectrum" jaw dropping style that personally I think no one can touch. Dont get me wrong, Friction is probably the only other DJ (that is known of), that can pull off mixing similar to Andy. But still, Friction dominates the types of mixes/selection/technique that he does. Mampi Swift is another DJ (in my opinion) that should get some credit for his style of mixing. Ive heard some of the most ridiculous double drops from Mampi Swift, but then again thats all Mampi really aims for in his sets, PURE double drops.

as for even thinking that DJ's,...well...producers rather...like Clipz, Dieselboy, Roni Size, and Chase & Status can be the "next Andy C" is just silly.

just my thoughts on this topic :typing:

hands down, theres no "next Andy C" ... other dj's can come close, or mix their selection of tracks just as well, or better, but Andy C has a "full spectrum" jaw dropping style that personally I think no one can touch. Dont get me wrong, Friction is probably the only other DJ (that is known of), that can pull off mixing similar to Andy. But still, Friction dominates the types of mixes/selection/technique that he does. Mampi Swift is another DJ (in my opinion) that should get some credit for his style of mixing. Ive heard some of the most ridiculous double drops from Mampi Swift, but then again thats all Mampi really aims for in his sets, PURE double drops.

as for even thinking that DJ's,...well...producers rather...like Clipz, Dieselboy, Roni Size, and Chase & Status can be the "next Andy C" is just silly.

just my thoughts on this topic :typing:

damn right:devil:

Every1 keeps saying Skiba is a crack ed. From what I know. He blazes and thats it. Shabba on the other hand was the abuser....

Back
Top Bottom