whats the rarest thing u own [none jump up]

thanks for fucking up a good topic guys :applause:

and the rest big up some rare stuff man
deegun the Shades Of Rhythm - Happy Feelings E.P.

how long u had it were u get it from dont have this :not_worth

thanks for fucking up a good topic guys :applause:

and the rest big up some rare stuff man
deegun the Shades Of Rhythm - Happy Feelings E.P.

how long u had it were u get it from dont have this :not_worth

Bought it @ ebay for couple of bucks..not much really.Don´t think its that rare but looking up on discogs there is a price range from 10 - 30 £.

I thought this: Altern 8 vs. Evelyn King - Shame (10", Ltd, Green Vinyl) would be more rare, but no.

Also got a complete white labeled copy of
DJ Red Alert & Mike Slammer - Feel So Real / Walking On Sunshine, maybe thats some rare thing, but I don´t know..its all about the music 4me:D

maybe some of my old congo natty, trouble is they've been repressing all that shit which kinda pisses me off because i was paying well over the odds for them seven or eight years ago, now they're available to all the young upstarts for the same price as a piece of the shittest jump up ever in the world ever

Also got a complete white labeled copy of
DJ Red Alert & Mike Slammer - Feel So Real / Walking On Sunshine, maybe thats some rare thing, but I don´t know..its all about the music 4me:D

DJ Red Alert & Mike Slammer are fucking sick own every think they have ever done

ruffneck rudeboy junglists there were

fucking amazing proudcers :not_worth

gridlock by dj marsta or lonlieness costs by example even though i don't have decks to rinse em on.

Last edited:
hard to say really.

krust - soul in motion promo
die - clear skys promo

probably not that rare but nice to own.

i inherited my dads vinyl collection with tonnes of rare stuff in there, some of them are worth over £150 each apparently but i would never sell them.
I let my uncle look after them as if anyone i knew touched them i would kill them.
or just put them in a coma

I got:

Kruder & Dorfmeister - DJ Kicks LP on vinyl. Not too hard to find, but pricy as hell.

Sublime - 40 oz to freedom - 2nd pressing on cranberry red or (blood red) vinyl, limited to 3000 copies worldwide.

All the Exit Aptitude Series 1-4, all limited to 1000 copies worldwide.

Back
Top Bottom