What 2 digital only releases would you pay to get cut to vinyl?

What is the best way to speed a tune up without changing the pitch and without losing much quality? I don't want to go and buy a wav and then have it sound like a 128 mp3...

Yep I went down there today, was only going to get one but ended up getting 4 of these badboys cut right there in front of me. Will definitely be going back there, got loads of others I wanna get cut!

ps... I own recharge and quest at 172 bpm, with no pitch change... oh yes!

Yep I went down there today, was only going to get one but ended up getting 4 of these badboys cut right there in front of me. Will definitely be going back there, got loads of others I wanna get cut!

That sounds quality next time you go can you get me a copy of block control? I'll give you the money obvs :D

That sounds quality next time you go can you get me a copy of block control? I'll give you the money obvs :D

Ye ok cool. I'm thinking I should get colour wheel / painted smile + friday / see red next time I go. What would you put on the flip?

Wicked, think im going to get some done on Payday next week :)
How did you pitch up Recharge & Quest in the end?

Wicked, think im going to get some done on Payday next week :)
How did you pitch up Recharge & Quest in the end?

I downloaded the wav and then Steve, the guy who does the vinyl cutting, loaded it into ableton and did some kind of timestretch thing that increased the tempo but kept the pitch the same. It must have lost a bit of quality because doing anything like that always will, but you can't tell at all, sounds just as good as the originals

plate 1:
a: Zero T & MC Conrad - Morning sex (CIA)
b: Croms - Invisible Cities (Exit)

plate 2:
a: Spectrasoul - In Profile (free)
b: Break - Headz up (Metalheadz)

Two Hospital tracks I always wanted, Seba - Snow / Logistics - Intervention. Also the second two tracks from Dub Phizix's EP, Shakedown and Bateman.

Back
Top Bottom