What 2 digital only releases would you pay to get cut to vinyl?

Get in contact with the label/artist and wait for a response.

Might buy myself a few of these..

Silent witness & Break - Dog Soldier w/ Alix Perez - Sorrow on a 12" would be sleek

:)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cutting-Vinyl/139108496113237?sk=wall&filter=1

(credit to Ricky, saw he liked it on fbook and checked it out).

yes but i posted it originally in the Production section ;)

---------- Post added at 22:25 ---------- Previous post was at 22:19 ----------

I dont think any artist would mind u cuttin their tune to vinyl tbh. ive already asked my producer mates if i can cut their tunes and theyve all said 'dont send the mp3, ill sort u witha full quality wav' lol

this is why serato wins.. that is all...

on the side note when i was mxing vinyl. Splash babalyon and deadline sbs remix was the best dub i cut... worth every penny..

Mine would be this tune if only for the bass drop. Anyone who's heard this in a club would understand that this tune needs to be kept alive irrespective of however the producers feel about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get in contact with the label/artist and wait for a response.

Might buy myself a few of these..

Silent witness & Break - Dog Soldier w/ Alix Perez - Sorrow on a 12" would be sleek

:)

good choice, if i was still on a vinyl tip, i probably would

Mine would be this tune if only for the bass drop. Anyone who's heard this in a club would understand that this tune needs to be kept alive irrespective of however the producers feel about it.

Unless you want use a guy who knowingly masters YouTube rips, you'll end up paying 40+ for a dubplate and a copy of this is selling for 34 on Discogs.

Also:

Was gutted when this wasn't on the vinyl LP

was most gutted that even the title track didnt made it onto the vinyl version o_O

---------- Post added at 11:40 ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 ----------

Logistics - Colour Wheel b/w Switch - A Bit Patchy (Sub Focus RMX)

a bit patchy would be great!!

I wish I could press a copy of Pitcher VIP.

Makes me sad that I will never own that tune :(

true say. one of, if not the best tune by zinc!

Basher - Devotion

Big tune.

A close mate paid to have Painted Smile cut. I think there's a Spectrasoul remix on the other side of that. It was a lot more than £16 for two tunes though! I hope there isn't a compromise on quality...

Id like to get Friday - capone with Nosia - block control on the flip.

Also i would definately get Marky and SPY - Tapestry as that EP is missionary to get hold of

Anyone actually placed an order yet? Im intrigued to see how it comes out.

I've ordered Block Control / Body Double (Phace Remix), I live near by so I was going to go down there today to get it but I can't make it today any more. Hopefully I'll have it by tomorrow and once I do I'll let you know how it went.

---------- Post added at 14:14 ---------- Previous post was at 14:10 ----------

And I reckon I'll get Friday / See Red, and I'll edit them so that both sides have a one phrase intro, like Friction does with most of his teases, makes them a much better DJ tool when the cue points are easy to find

And Recharge / Cause N Effect, both sped up to be mixable speeds, or maybe Quest instead cos that's a bit too slow as well

One last one... Dub Phizix - Shakedown, dunno what I'd put on the flip

Last edited:
^^^ Good shout mate, Must be what Andy c has done with nightflight for his usual rewind DD with smash TV

^^^ Good shout mate, Must be what Andy c has done with nightflight for his usual rewind DD with smash TV

Nightflight is mixable with todays tempo's, only just tho
Quest u aint got any hope, needs to be re-cut faster

Back
Top Bottom