Thin and Crispy - Since you went away (Prophet's Apocalyptic Remix)

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
pretty good base movement u have there, beats sound punchy, only on headphones atm but i like it bar, the melody on the bassline, i always say this, and 99% of the time im wrong and its just my preference but I think you could take that bass somewhere more euphoric/dark whichever way u wana go with the synths and atmosphere you have.

but its sounding well made production wise, cant fault it

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
Cheers mate. That bass was actually the original bassline, I just fucked about with some filter envelopes / automations etc. Oh and I added a couple of subtle little extras to it, but it's basically the original Bline!

And if I'm totally honest, I think I fucked up and uploaded a 16bit WAV file instead of MP3 lol! sounds a bit weird to me, will check that later when I get home

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
just got home, can't wait to hear this :D soundcloud is being gay tho!! >.> i didn't actualy include the sub but ye the reece is in there :)

Mate thanks for this, this is exactly what i was after :) i realy like the extra synth you've added too! big upz and again thankyou i realy like it!

Last edited:

msmith222

redbeard
VIP Junglist
sounds great, nice drop. i like the bass quite a bit. drums are solid, maybe a touch more variety in them though (pot calling the kettle black btw).

nevermind. just got to the break. nice remix.

subprime

Dysjoint
VIP Junglist
Had a few listens now. I like it, the new elements work well. Nice vibe to it.
Cool track.