Thin and Crispy - Since you went away (Prophet's Apocalyptic Remix)

pretty good base movement u have there, beats sound punchy, only on headphones atm but i like it bar, the melody on the bassline, i always say this, and 99% of the time im wrong and its just my preference but I think you could take that bass somewhere more euphoric/dark whichever way u wana go with the synths and atmosphere you have.

but its sounding well made production wise, cant fault it

Cheers mate. That bass was actually the original bassline, I just fucked about with some filter envelopes / automations etc. Oh and I added a couple of subtle little extras to it, but it's basically the original Bline!

And if I'm totally honest, I think I fucked up and uploaded a 16bit WAV file instead of MP3 lol! sounds a bit weird to me, will check that later when I get home

just got home, can't wait to hear this :D soundcloud is being gay tho!! >.> i didn't actualy include the sub but ye the reece is in there :)

Mate thanks for this, this is exactly what i was after :) i realy like the extra synth you've added too! big upz and again thankyou i realy like it!

Last edited:
sounds great, nice drop. i like the bass quite a bit. drums are solid, maybe a touch more variety in them though (pot calling the kettle black btw).

nevermind. just got to the break. nice remix.

Had a few listens now. I like it, the new elements work well. Nice vibe to it.
Cool track.

Back
Top Bottom