The return of Spor?

I wrote a post on the status in question, not entirely serious criticizing that the album may be a cross of Feed Me and Spor sounds, and I ended up getting a reply from him on the status:

'The Feed Me sound is a separate project and one I really enjoy, I was never a D&B purist. If you'd ever come to my DJ sets <name redacted>, you'd know I've never played just D&B. That said, I'm quite comfortable with what I have planned for a Spor album and you can, respectfully, fuck off.'

Guess this is nothing but good.

EDIT: The posts in question have been removed by Spor himself, all I have to validation that his post exists is this screenshot showing the beginning and the fact that I was tagged.

2802tli.jpg

Last edited:
I wrote a post on the status in question, not entirely serious criticizing that the album may be a cross of Feed Me and Spor sounds, and I ended up getting a reply from him on the status:

EDIT: The posts in question have been removed by Spor himself, all I have to validation that his post exists is this screenshot showing the beginning and the fact that I was tagged.

2802tli.jpg

pooned :teeth:

The Feed Me sound is a separate project and one I really enjoy, I was never a D&B purist. If you'd ever come to my DJ sets <name redacted>, you'd know I've never played just D&B. That said, I'm quite comfortable with what I have planned for a Spor album and you can, respectfully, fuck off.'

I heard there is a SPOR feature in the new issue of the MAN UP magazine.:shake:

woo! finally! hope it makes it out

---------- Post added at 12:45 ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 ----------

2802tli.jpg

lol

I'm guessing theres a reason Spor and Feed Me are separate projects so I doubt a Spor album will have a feed me vibe if you know what I mean, would defy the point of using an alias.

I'm guessing theres a reason Spor and Feed Me are separate projects so I doubt a Spor album will have a feed me vibe if you know what I mean, would defy the point of using an alias.

This. Just hope that what someone said about forgetting to switch Facebook accounts wasn't true. I know it was a joke, but it's fairly easy to do...

Feed Me has a new EP coming up soon, and there was the album and another EP last year.

Spor had, what, one single? And the feature on the Energy EP I guess.

Needs some balancing!

Hopefully hes been keeping the Spor tunes back while releasing the Feed Me stuff...makes sense to release an album then. Much as I love his old tunes an album full of remixes and singles and only 2 new tracks would piss me off.

Hahaha :D

Yes, this is good news.. Spor got the funk and I know he won't disappoint.

lalalala..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom