The Breaks X-Change Thread

Girls dont care about the mixdown - sort of thing. You'll never be able to hear if a break in a tune has been a 320 mp3 or a wav file, especially after processing.

Sorry but I couldn't disagree more...getting the highest quality samples in the first place will improve your production tenfold. Start with a high quality source, and retain the quality for as long as possible.

Girls dont care about the mixdown - sort of thing.
When did anyone say anything about girls? You make it sound as if you only create music to score ladies.
Whether you do or not, a lot of people do for their love of music and want the best results possible despite who can tell the difference.
And there's no need for the sexism. Just because you don't know any girls that are into music production doesn't mean they don't exist.
I've never met someone in person who was interested in music production, but it doesn't mean they aren't out there. Every boy I've met didn't care about the "mixdown - sort of thing" as well.

And judging by how it doesn't matter to you if something is mp3 or wav, I care more about that sort of thing than you do.
Think before you speak.
You'll never be able to hear if a break in a tune has been a 320 mp3 or a wav file, especially after processing.
While this is true, a lot of people prefer the most professional results possible and would like the best quality from the beginning.
I wouldn't ever release an album that consisted of mp3 breaks.

Don't forget the massive amount of artifacts that compression causes in an audio file, which will become much more obvious if you get it mastered professionally...

Can anyone tell me why suddenly when I try to download a break from this thread is trying to save them as .gif files?

Somebody upload the Affliction breaks pack to rapidshare or depositfiles or something PLS..??...

the links here are DEADOUT!!!!

show sum love, sort it asap! biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig up 2 man who du it!!!!

---------- Post added at 00:21 ---------- Previous post was at 00:13 ----------

..and nebody who iz gettin frustrated bcos they CANNOT GET HOLD OF BREAKS RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW.. visit this link yo..

we need a NEW breakbeat pack.... not the 101 or declassified unless its repacked containing ONLY the best most crisp and fat milky jungle drum breaks.

one wiv PROCESSED and fully 'ready-to-go' wav samples of all classic/common/combined/processed breaks used in jungle.. so peeps can get str8 to writing tunes instead of spending a long time fattening them!! like me..I cud save hrs!

I cant do this otherwise i wud!! but sumbody here cud put together all the BEST breaks from the common breaks collections which hav been floating round for years (and contain alot of SHITE still)

OR maybe there is a pack out there atm wiv HUGE processed jungle/dnb breaks nebody knows?? link?

guys this thread is ten years old and whatever was hosting the uploads no longer exists.

Back
Top Bottom