SP:MC Bottled last night?

so this tells us a lot about the current state if the music industry

i'm clearly being thick today... what does it tell us, that people would rather buy them where its cheaper? i buy most my films from tesco for a few quid, what makes music special!?

Fuck you Wayne, not sure how I'm a cunt, people do stupid shit, not saying it's right it's just fucking reality, same as dude threw the bottle, people are dumb, people rob and steal everyday, and people are surprised it's happening at raves. all I'm saying is if you don't have the balls to fight for your shit then think twice about where u wear it.... Common sense right. So suck my dick Wayne, unless u only suck Andys dick that is.

Well done

Yeah its common sense that shit like that happens in clubs. But why should the prevailing thought before you leave the house be wondering whether your shit is gonna get snatched rather than the good time you go out to have. If clubs were more wary about some of the cunts they let in then this wouldnt be as big a problem. And what if you are big enough to knock out someone to get your shit back but theres a group of them. The maths wouldnt work in your favour. Anyway, i'm not gonna bother getting into an argument with you about it cso i know my stance on the whole thing and we'll end up going in fucking circle which is frankly, fucking boring...

i'm clearly being thick today... what does it tell us, that people would rather buy them where its cheaper? i buy most my films from tesco for a few quid, what makes music special!?

in short, supermarkets only stock the chart/popular music that they know will sell. this affects niche genres.

in short, supermarkets only stock the chart/popular music that they know will sell. this affects niche genres.

i see... good point! where as the dvds that are 'shit' or 'niche' are cheap so i can see how it affects each medium differently!

It's a shame there are laws against duelling...

duelling.jpg

Back
Top Bottom