SP:MC Bottled last night?

Think the SP:MC situation from Saturday night has been blown slightly out of proportion. Some random buzzard decided to fling a bottle in the air and unfortunately it hit him smack on the head. Not quite as dramatic as first reports! Been speaking to him at regular intervals since Sat and he's got a big cut and bruise. Kept on mc'ing tho. Fucking soldier.

Big ups to all of you that came down on. Sorry about the couple of pricks in there. Sets will be up properly soon.

Friction

also bruv thought you should know they need to tighten up that fence around the smoking area i saw 3 lads squeeze their way in through a gap and breeze off inside, pikey scum..

Bad times if thats the case in London.

Over the years Scott i've seen this shit happen at near on every Rave and Venue i've ever been too, i've not been many places where it's totally safe and cunt free!

---------- Post added at 16:55 ---------- Previous post was at 16:53 ----------

sounds like fabric to me. i swear i convinced myself the criminals there have a deal with the bouncers or something

Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if they did.

Over the years Scott i've seen this shit happen at near on every Rave and Venue i've ever been too, i've not been many places where it's totally safe and cunt free!

Fair doo's I understand it happens at alot of raves, but a night like shogun you would not expect it.

I mean I would expect it at something like a players night or something. But shogun I would of thought had a crowd similar to Soul:ution or Hit n Run up here, an you wouldn't see something like that happen in either of them nights.

fukrey on the people that got there stuff took, especialy the chains. im hearing about chains getting jacked more and more becuase of what the price of gold is at

I would give my left nut to start that Saturday again.

SP got fucked up, poor bastard. Carried on like a trooper though.

Last edited:
There are always some ass cracks at raves, I choose to ignore it and get on with the skankin but for somone to bottle the mc thats just nasty id be screwin about it!

aint like the nicest people running around on drugs at 3-4 in the morning, if you dont want it snatched you better leave it at home or be willing to fucking fight for it. You wouldnt pull a wad of money out and expect nobody care so why should it be any diff with with sum jewels. common fuckin sense really if ya ask me. Shoulda bought sum records instead of a chain anyways.

Common sense maybe but this shit still shouldn't happen, you should be able to go to these things and have a good time with no worries!

And why take vinyl to a dance you aint got any chance to play at!?!?!?

Thought you'd like to know this as well...

There was an organised group of 3/4 sketchy cunts climbing through window and raping everybody. Absolute dirty cunts.

:O

---------- Post added at 09:42 ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 ----------

most of the kids who go to shogun are quite emo and would probably be scared if you sneezed at them

cos its pussy music!

BlackTrollFace.jpg

Common sense maybe but this shit still shouldn't happen, you should be able to go to these things and have a good time with no worries!

And why take vinyl to a dance you aint got any chance to play at!?!?!?

Yeah you definitely shouldn't have to be lookin over your shoulder worrying about getting robbed at a rave.

And I think he meant its more worth your money to buy vinyl than a chain!

Thought you'd like to know this as well...

There was an organised group of 3/4 sketchy cunts robbing people in there. Snatching chains and even thieving girls' mobiles. Absolute dirty cunts.

You don't know what people carry these days, so there's not much people can do. I knew what they were up to though.

There seemed to be a lack of bouncers in there this time compared to the last

happened to my mate at the one before. had his chain yanked off his neck, turned round and grabbed the geezer who shit his pants, then some other bellend got involved who obviously had no idea the chain had been robbed and broke them up, allowing the thieving cunt to make good his escape. some bird, who is a total hero, tracked him and alerted the bouncers who nabbed and called the old bill, then the bird tracked my mate down told him. he had to go outside off his tits and chat to the police. he was left with a choice. either they nick the prick, keep his chain for evidence and him have to come back to london bridge the next day to make a statement or they give his chain back to him and let the cunt go. he chose his chain back. shame more couldnt have been done.

aint like the nicest people running around on drugs at 3-4 in the morning, if you dont want it snatched you better leave it at home or be willing to fucking fight for it. You wouldnt pull a wad of money out and expect nobody care so why should it be any diff with with sum jewels. common fuckin sense really if ya ask me. Shoulda bought sum records instead of a chain anyways.

retard. why shouldnt people be able to wear jewelery without some magpie like pikey cunt taking it? most chains are gifts and have sentimental value

oh please...shut the fuck up you silly cunt

this post makes you sound like an absolute moron.

I got my korens jacked in Telapa 98 turnmills by shabba & sp, another guy next to me that didn't have any korens, shabba stole his shoe & sp stole his bottle of stella.

Who would have thought...

Back
Top Bottom