"Sorry, i've been asked to stop playin cos there's a wedding on" WORST GIG EVER lol

Re: "Sorry, i've been asked to stop playin cos there's a wedding on" WORST GIG EVER l

Jesus, you lot know how to good time.

Re: "Sorry, i've been asked to stop playin cos there's a wedding on" WORST GIG EVER l

i wouldnt have been pleased!!

dno sor sum video of a matey on a drug called pcp which makes you fuckin crazy nd gives you extra strength nd shit maybe he boshed sum of that nd went on a mad one

Yeah i was there, but no offence i still find it hilarious how this one guy must have been slowly building up his anger all day (dragon ball z style) at all the jump up, that finally he had to run up on stage and tackle original sin lol

I really digged Randalls set, and it was good to see Shabba doing his thing, but yeah, its a pitty Perth promoters can't get along and have to cut into eachtothers businesses,

2 dnb festivals 2 days in a row after no dnb festivals for 9 months is just fucking retarded and rude to the artists who come over to play

Yeah i was there, but no offence i still find it hilarious how this one guy must have been slowly building up his anger all day (dragon ball z style) at all the jump up, that finally he had to run up on stage and tackle original sin lol

I really digged Randalls set, and it was good to see Shabba doing his thing, but yeah, its a pitty Perth promoters can't get along and have to cut into eachtothers businesses,

2 dnb festivals 2 days in a row after no dnb festivals for 9 months is just fucking retarded and rude to the artists who come over to play

This is what i've been thinking, his hatred for jump-up runs that deep, he just needed to unleash... :)

I know it ain't funny really, people getting aggy at raves is fucking bleak, no two ways & I wouldn't be laughing if it was me on the receiving end...

But it is mildly amusing, on a sick level.

I would love to know what tune was playing when he finally lost it & stormed the stage.

:D

PCP doesn't give you extra strength lol but it does cause you to feel less pain and can cause you to become angry so probably was PCP he took.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phencyclidine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Lurch

The American rapper Big Lurch murdered an acquaintance and ate her lungs while on PCP.

In April 2009, a man in Bakersfield bit out his 4-year-old son's eye, and severely damaged the other, before attempting to chop off his own legs with an axe while "displaying symptoms of being under the influence of PCP." He had been charged with being under the influence of PCP in 2006.

lol sounds like it proper kicked off

So is that the time that events normally start in Oz then? 12pm on a sat = still asleep!! I'd be too worried about footy scores to rave properly lol!!

What's the security on then? I don't understand why he wasn't fucked up after tackling the MC (take it it wasn't Shabba then?!)

It must of been mad being a raver, smashed out of your face on whatever @ 4pm, go for a smoke outside, and see pplz with their wedding gear on!! There must of been gurners nicking the mens' hats or something?!!!

LOL this sounds fuckin jokes!! did he just pick the girls out the crowd and decide that it would be them that he would destroy?

Wtf, the lineup looks sweet as well cant believe hardly anyone didnt turn up, and who the hell double books a venue with a wedding anyway?

Surely as a manager of a venue you'd keep in mind which was booked first and at least notify the next person who wanted to book what the latter event was.

heres what john b had to say on the perth forums... seems he still had a good time:

John B said:
hi guys! made it home safe and sound... eventually!!

thanks to kirsty for putting on a wikkid show - adn thanks to you guys for coming out and supporting ;)

if there's any good photo galleries up online could ya point me in the right direction?

xxx

John B

haha

What a fucken embarrasment for Perth......but i still enjoyed myself, Mickey Finn and Randall rinsed it good and proppa leek. Def not the worst gig ever, beat Low Fi the next day, twas absoulute mud...Noisia i hate to say were shite, to much electro bullshit imo!! :rinsed:

Last edited:

man you should have come to the dubstep stage,

loefah was wickid, could get a drink in there no probs also

So is that the time that events normally start in Oz then? 12pm on a sat = still asleep!! I'd be too worried about footy scores to rave properly lol!!

What's the security on then? I don't understand why he wasn't fucked up after tackling the MC (take it it wasn't Shabba then?!)

It must of been mad being a raver, smashed out of your face on whatever @ 4pm, go for a smoke outside, and see pplz with their wedding gear on!! There must of been gurners nicking the mens' hats or something?!!!

not normally, this was at belvoir amphitheatre and pretty much all dance events there start at that time. gotta make use of the good weather innit.

Was that the crazy weekend in october when it was like 37°c? That would have probably made a few people go nuts.

Gumby: Definitely didn't get promoted well enough because I had absolutely no idea this was taking place.

man you should have come to the dubstep stage,

loefah was wickid, could get a drink in there no probs also

Did ya catch any of Excision?? I saw him at Shape a cple weeks earlier and the sound system was well below par....any improvement at Low Fi for him?? :rinsed:

beat Low Fi the next day, twas absoulute mud...

nah i thought low fi was alright. i checked out a few stages, didnt stay in the dnb room for too long though, wasnt feeling it.

man you should have come to the dubstep stage

haha :word:
i was there almost all day! we were probably dancing next to each other!

Was that the crazy weekend in october when it was like 37°c? That would have probably made a few people go nuts.

no man, it was cold and raining

Did ya catch any of Excision?? I saw him at Shape a cple weeks earlier and the sound system was well below par....any improvement at Low Fi for him?? :rinsed:

i thought his set was fan-fucking-tastic! i saw him at shape earlier as well. the low fi set bloody killed it man. it was tops!

Back
Top Bottom