"Sorry, i've been asked to stop playin cos there's a wedding on" WORST GIG EVER lol

Gumby

VIP Junglist
mayhemwf.jpg

so i went along to this on the weekend.

got there a few hours after it started and the bloody place was half empty ffs. as soon as i saw this i knew they hadnt promoted the event well enough :rolleyes:

Half way through John B's set the promoter asks him to stop the music cos the venue has double booked and theres a bloody wedding on ffs lol.

Then Adam F didnt even turn up to the gig.

Then a gurner jumps up on stage and starts tackling the MC until he had blood all over his face.

Then 20 mins later after hitting 2 girls in the face and breaking one of their jaws, the same nutter runs up on stage again, fly kicks himself over the decks which go flying onto the floor, and starts punching Taxman and Original Sin in the face. :lol:

security finally manage to catch this guy and mess him up so bad that he ends up in intensive care in hospital.

:rolleyes:

luckily the music was good or i would've left early...

Re: "Sorry, i've been asked to stop playin cos there's a wedding on" WORST GIG EVER l

jeesus. im checking twitter on this one, wonder what those guys have to say.

Re: "Sorry, i've been asked to stop playin cos there's a wedding on" WORST GIG EVER l

demonicdnb said:
jeesus. im checking twitter on this one, wonder what those guys have to say.

i doubt any of them would have been impressed.

im just so embarrassed for this to go down here. i wouldnt be surprised if they never come back

Fuck me... You guys really down how to party down under :rinsed:

the crap thing is, our dnb events arent usually like that. theres never agro!

i dont know if there are bad drugs going around or maybe it was bcos this new promoter just invited all of her bogan friends to the gig

mayhemwf.jpg

got there a few hours after it started and the bloody place was half empty ffs. as soon as i saw this i knew they hadnt promoted the event well enough :rolleyes:

Half way through John B's set the promoter asks him to stop the music cos the venue has double booked and theres a bloody wedding on ffs lol.

Then a gurner jumps up on stage and starts tackling the MC until he had blood all over his face.

Then 20 mins later after hitting 2 girls in the face and breaking one of their jaws, the same nutter runs up on stage again, fly kicks himself over the decks which go flying onto the floor, and starts punching Taxman and Original Sin in the face. :lol:

security finally manage to catch this guy and mess him up so bad that he ends up in intensive care in hospital.

About time someone beat them for making horrible 'music!'

the crap thing is, our dnb events arent usually like that. theres never agro!

i dont know if there are bad drugs going around or maybe it was bcos this new promoter just invited all of her bogan friends to the gig

Whats this word??? Dont think I have ever heard that. lol

Whats this word??? Dont think I have ever heard that. lol

wikipedia said:
The term bogan is Australian and New Zealand English slang, for a person who is, or is perceived to be, of a lower-class background. According to the stereotype, the speech and mannerisms of "bogans" indicate poor education, cheap clothing and uncultured upbringing. 'Bogans' usually reside in economically disadvantaged suburbs (often outer metropolitan) or rural areas

example a:

34fmotv.jpg

yeah i guess thats the closest comparison.

mayhemwf.jpg

Somebody needed to.

:D

starts punching Taxman and Original Sin in the face. :lol:

[/QUOTE]

good and great! :mrgreen:

was there anything on twitter?
not yet. i direct msg'd john b tho, who usually responds. we'll see. not sure what time it is there but here its 5 am. so ill probably miss it as im off to bed.

im pretty sure john b said during his set that he had flown out here just for this one gig and then was flying back to the uk that night... he got to play a mammoth set though cos he filled in for adam f.

I don't quite get the part about the venue double booking. I am assuming that it got resolved and the rave went on, but why did they try and stop something that was already in full swing?

Back
Top Bottom