so you've mastered time travel

how about no one saying timewarp yet. imagine your reaction when you first heard it out, now imagine it to be 10 years earlier, with the nine and turbulence being kinda like the best tunes to date. o_O o_O

Swamp Thing, Therapy, Balaclava, Link to the Past, If We Ever, Killers dont die, Timewarp (See what I did there?).

Too many to name if anything.

yeah its a decent tune but nothing amazing imo! i think its more the fact when andy c or friction drops an old tune on the reg its instantly a classic in everones eyes

Well, first I'd make sure I had enough Jiggawatts to get back home.
Then I'd take Commix "Call To Mind" LP

and I'd take this:

and all of Culture Shock's back catalogue.

Last edited by a moderator:
If we're going for big midnight tunes then nothing would really beat this. Still one of the best bits of vocal D&B released if you ask me....

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd like to play them some stuff that wouldn't be to different from what they would have been used to then work my way up to some new techy/minimal bits.

say start with something like titan, planet dust then work forward to say vault, nosher, true romance, dreadlock, let it happen then confuse this shit out of them with some noisia, ulterior motive, rockwell, enei type business!

i'd bring back some hard house to show the peoples what they are getting themselves into in the future... and hopefully never make it...

other than that mosiac vol 1 would be a start to show them what the future would hold

Back
Top Bottom