So, how long you all been into D&B for?

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I've been listening to it since I was 12 and Dj-ing since I was 13. How about you lot??

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
been listening to it all my life.

started actually looking for different artists and paying alot of attention from around 2003-2004.

Lunos

VIP Junglist
for 4 years..... i wish i was into a lot earlier though :(

been mixing for about 13 months with Technics. had some wack decks for about 3 months before that

all about moving forward though eh! (y)

Last edited:

Junglist_007

learning difficulties
VIP Junglist
I started listening to DnB about 5 years ago. Been mixing just over a year loved every minute of it. Such a wicked challange seeing what i can create when mixing tunes together.

OCR

SB
VIP Junglist
Started properly around 2 and a bit years ago; bit of garage and some shit hip hop before that. Gone a bit full circle now though but with less 50 cent stuff.

Last edited:

JAGZ

VIP Junglist
7/8 years, i remember hearing 'moving fusion - thunderball' on a hype mix and rewinding it back bare times to hear the drop :D

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
Got into the scene in 91 ( i was 14/15 and into Hip Hop before) and progressed with it from Acid house to hardcore, hardcore to jungle and jungle to D&B....still love it all too!

barbarella

VIP Junglist
moved to london in 1990....labrynth club (first MC we heard.. Billy banta)....fantazia raves...bought vinyls @ nikki blackmarket shop ...heard jungle..loved it...the genre evolved and voila! DnB forever!

Top Bottom