So, how long you all been into D&B for?

my mate showed me a brockie, det and skibba set from around 99 when I was 15 and have been hooked ever since. 6 years, and it's still my favourite set man.

my mate showed me a brockie, det and skibba set from around 99 when I was 15 and have been hooked ever since. 6 years, and it's still my favourite set man.

I know that set brva! hah ye ive been listenin and djing since about 15 so bout 5 -6 years

me and mates used to run a dnb/hiphop/breaks night in my home town of dumfries called 'Red Alert' was the only underground night that shit town is ever likely to see lol started in 2000 so about 9 years i been into dnb...hiphop a lot longer..

yeah it all sounds about right. skibba and det from round then. v good

I was a late comer! Was in to hard house and all that sorta crap then from the age of 18 i discovered dnb! Was a great time in my life!! I have DJ Hypes Jungle Massive CD and the 12inch kicker sub i had in my car to thank!

Ahh, i didn't know that now did i?

weren't having a dig bro

Yeah it was on a blue tape, there was an innovation tapepack where all the tapes were blue, if i can get my hands on it again i'd be one happy chap lol. The tapes got rinsed and slowed down n shit :rinsed:

been DJing Dnb for about 6-7 years now and been playing out on the regular for about a year and intend on keeping it that way 4 the rest of my days!

Back
Top Bottom